What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will win the Grand Final Replay ????

Who will win the Grand Final Replay ???

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 39 52.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Nth Qld Cowboys

Votes: 33 44.6%

• Total voters

Mr Saab

Referee
Muspratt is the clincher for me. He is ??????????????
I dont take to much out of the 1st clash at NQ. There were 1000 penalties in that game and penalties change games...let alone 1000 of them.

I know the cowboys have been playing well below their best ,but they still have not lost a game by more than 12 pts this season & still have the best defensive record in the comp.
I would be happy if they if they played a little bit better each week & i think this will be a close game cowboys by 4

Jordan

Juniors
Cowboys2006 said:
ahah all you pussy lovers will have egg on your Faces on sunday night HAHAHAHHA! AGAIN!!!!!!

Defeated Tigers 32-12

Sunday

Cowboys 20 - 14 Cowboys win

:x

They beat us in the grand final dude. If anyone has egg on there face it's us. We could beat them fifty club games in a row and it still wouldn't take away from the fact they beat us when it mattered most.

Eddie.

Bench
innsaneink said:
Do you really wanna bring up the past?

_41114006_wests_gi.jpg

lockyno1

Post Whore
Scoddy said:
Bull. Long Season,big statement!

Cowboys have to win away from home to win the premiership. The way teams play away from home is a big indicator around finals time. Plus realistically the Tigers are one team the Cowboys should be beating if they want to claim the title.

Eddie.

Bench
The two clubs are really developing a rivalry

Played 6 times in the last 12 months

Played off for a first ever finals berth - Cows Won

Tigers 1 from 7 in NQ

Tigers gained first ever Finals berth against the Cows in 2005

Tigers played their first ever finals game against the Cows

Both clubs played their first GF against each other

Tim Sheens/Scott Prince

One of the few "friendly" rivalries in the game.

Eddie.

Bench
lockyno1 said:
Plus realistically the Tigers are one team the Cowboys should be beating if they want to claim the title.

What, the defending premiers that beat them convincingly 3 times in Sydney late last season.

You really are a dunce locky.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Eddie. said:
What, the defending premiers that beat them convincingly 3 times in Sydney late last season.

You really are a dunce locky.

WTF! I said if the Cowboys want to claim the title they must be able to beat the Tigers. The Cowboys list is POTETIALLY better, and to win the comp top teams should be beating other contenders. Simple as that!

Nonny1980

Juniors
Im not very confident about this game. Although at first glance it looks as though the tigers should win (great record in sydney, tigers coming off win, cowboys off a loss), I really think the tigers are a worry. The win against souths although by 40 points was not very impressive. Any team would have won by 40 the way souths played (and dont tell me the tigers made them play like that, souths were dropping balls cold). Before the souths game we had a shocker against the warriors. The cowboys played in a really tough match against the raiders and if the last pass had of stuck they would have won the game. Im really unsure how this will pan out... a real 50:50.

sixtynine

Juniors
Tigers for mind . Its a hard game to tip. If the tigers play how they did against the warriors a few weeks back then the cowboys. It's funny this game isn't going to be of that great quality and last year it was the grand final haha

Callan Pk

Juniors
sixtynine said:
Tigers for mind . Its a hard game to tip. If the tigers play how they did against the warriors a few weeks back then the cowboys. It's funny this game isn't going to be of that great quality and last year it was the grand final haha

Who says so fool, i think you been upside down sucking too long- this game will be a cracka

super_coach

First Grade
Like said before,tigers form this years has been average,even the games they have won they have been average.Last week against Souths,any team with some form would have put seventy on them.
Cowboys started at a million miles pee hour ,now their season is having a hicup.I just see the Cows Bench,far superior and that should take the bacon easy

Eddie.

Bench
super_coach said:
Like said before,tigers form this years has been average,even the games they have won they have been average.Last week against Souths,any team with some form would have put seventy on them.
Cowboys started at a million miles pee hour ,now their season is having a hicup.I just see the Cows Bench,far superior and that should take the bacon easy

coach why be down in the dumps? I suggest you come down to Henley on Monday nights and see what a real average side looks like. a dose of reality. They havent taken the bacon home in over 20 games with no signs of slowing down.

Tigertread

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Cowboys have to win away from home to win the premiership.
The Cowboys have played 5 away games this year for 3 wins against Brisbane, Parramatta and Newcastle. So they have won away from home.
They have lost 4 games, 2 away and 2 at home.

super_coach

First Grade
Eddie. said:
coach why be down in the dumps? I suggest you come down to Henley on Monday nights and see what a real average side looks like. a dose of reality. They havent taken the bacon home in over 20 games with no signs of slowing down.

Eddie,yeh I have heard your recruitment drive in 2006 hasnt changed the fourtunes of the team.My mail is that there are only two players having a go (the captain and his deputy dog)

But back to Sheens vrs Murray clash on sunday,if I was ever in doubt, your
confidence in the tigers has me running to the tab with my commonwealth bank elphant money box and putting the lot on the cowgirls. Your good vibes tend to end in disaster

Latest posts