What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will win

Who will win the GRAND FINAL

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 51 58.6%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 28 32.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 8 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knightmare

Coach
That's a hard one to judge right now, let the week go on and I would probably have a better idea. Just going by this week and the finals this far, I think the Tigers look the goods.

Spitty

Juniors
Cowboys. Dragons and Eels were effected by all the Sydney hype. Tigers will cop that this week and Cowboys will be sitting pretty up there in Townsville.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Hari Kari said:
tigers need moffo to tip the cowboys now or they might be gorne.

hahah yea pretty well said, i think ive cursed the tigers now. I think the only games ive tipped right in the finals was 1v8 and 2v7 :lol:

also tipped against the swans all final series... aplogises in advanced tigers fans

Knightmare

Coach
spitty69 said:
Cowboys. Dragons and Eels were effected by all the Sydney hype. Tigers will cop that this week and Cowboys will be sitting pretty up there in Townsville.

What, so you think nobody in Queensland will be interested in anything to do with the Cowboys?

lockyno1

Post Whore
spitty69 said:

What are you on! It will be WORSE in Queensland!

Auckland4ever

Juniors
Tigers to dominate up until the last 2 mins, when Cowboys winger crosses to level the scores, forcing extra time. Then Cowboys to slot a field goal & seal match with a final try.

Hari Kari

Juniors
Auckland4ever said:
Tigers to dominate up until the last 2 mins, when Cowboys winger crosses to level the scores, forcing extra time. Then Cowboys to slot a field goal & seal match with a final try.

does gf have extra time before golden point or is this kiwi rules?

Spitty

Juniors
Knightmare said:
What, so you think nobody in Queensland will be interested in anything to do with the Cowboys?

They love the cowboys. Just not as much media in Townsville as opposed to Sydney. Smaller town and all.

Spitty

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
What are you on! It will be WORSE in Queensland!

There'll be massive hype in Townsville. But from an oversized country town not the largest city in Australia.

pantherz9103

First Grade
spitty69 said:
There'll be massive hype in Townsville. But from an oversized country town not the largest city in Australia.

Yes but the level of media attention will still be huge because it will be even more intensely concentrated on the Cowboys. The Cowboys will have all of Queensland cheering them on.

Misanthrope

Staff member
If Wests don't get too ahead of themselves, they'll win it easily. I like North Queensland, but they haven't looked 'good' in a game for weeks - and that's including putting 29 unanswered points on the minor premiers today.

hard one. tigers have the more kiwis, north queensland fans haven't had the feeling of winning a grand final.

i will be cheering the cowboys