What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you have back?

Cletus

First Grade
Out of the former Canberra players in the Manly lineup, who would you have back?

Cletus

First Grade
Yeah, I'd say Kite Monaghan, Robertson. Bryant a definate maybe. And Williamson is solid but you guys probably wouldn't have him back. I can't believe Robertson slipped your grasp, the guy is a flea. Compared to the wingers you've got at the moment he's Muhamed Ali. All the ex Canberra players are really gutsy. More than I can say for the current Canberra players, but hey! I guess you keep the good up and comers. Let's hope Carney is playing next week.

dikefalos

Juniors
BSB Raiderman said:
Kite or Monas, the others are bums playing in a good side.

if robertson is a bum what does that make your wingers - spastics i would say.

This has been the most disgracefu lsecond half I have seen all year! Up by 12 and down by 10 as we speak.

There is no leadership and chipping from the scrum when you are inyour own half against the fastest player in the NRL, f**king priceless!

f**k we have some spastics in our side, led superbly by Colin Best.

Best, Tilse and Howell have been dead set useless.

FMD, this is absolute sh*te!

posted by legend.

edabomb

First Grade
Robertson ha become a great finisher but I doubt he'd be doing much if he was still at Canberra. We score most of our tries in the middle third, not on the flanks.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Kite easily. Monas is a good player but i'd rather Dobson and Carney in the halves and he pissed off because he wanted to play halfback. The others... no.

Macko8

Juniors
kite is the only one.
That grub robertson is a definate no.
Williamson and Bryant are nothing spectacular, they never have been.

Id rather our current branch of forwards then to add them scumbags back in a green jersey.

Mal's Milk

Juniors
Agree with everyone that Kite is the stand out ex- Raider now with Eagles, but our issue is with our three-quarters defence, and Robbo etc are playing behind a tough pack (that hurts to say as I HATE Manly)

dubby

Bench
Kite is the only one..

Brett Stewart is NOT the fastest player. Matt Bowen ran him down a few weeks ago.

Plus, Zilly was making yards on him.

It doesnt excuse the fact that move was stupid.

dmickey07

Juniors
dikefalos said:
if robertson is a bum what does that make your wingers - spastics i would say.

This has been the most disgracefu lsecond half I have seen all year! Up by 12 and down by 10 as we speak.

There is no leadership and chipping from the scrum when you are inyour own half against the fastest player in the NRL, f**king priceless!

f**k we have some spastics in our side, led superbly by Colin Best.

Best, Tilse and Howell have been dead set useless.

FMD, this is absolute sh*te!

posted by legend.

How come at the start of your post it is 'your' side but at the end it is 'our' side?

Raider_69

Post Whore
None of them... maybe Kite, but i think we're ok for front rowers and he is over-priced

These blokes that are playing for manly arnt that good, we had them soundly beaten until we started dropping ball and missing simple one on one tackles.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I would say Kite if we didn't have so much forward depth. Probably Robbo.

Speaking off past losses, how many of those trys would Schif have shut down?

Latest posts