What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you least like to win the grand final?

Who would you least like to win the grand final

• Total voters

Raider_69

Post Whore
The roosters have only been a hate of mine in the last few seasons, the bulldogs however, those pricks i have hated since i was old enough to know my old man followed them :x :lol:

OZ_Falcon

Juniors
I really dont have to much against the Dogs, but i do not want to see the Roosters even make the finals let alone win them!

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Roosters by far id least want to win - nuff said

Penrith are my 3rd team if i were to rank how much i want them to win - Only because Dogs and Cowboys have future Warriors. If they werent coming, Penrith would be my favourite at the amount of kiwi talent in thier team

Dogs are my 2nd favourite at the moment - A few kiwi talents and Price coming to the Warriors.

Cowboys wouldnt get my vote on this no way- My favourite team. Campion and Fein to be coming to warriors. Campo as management of course but hey, good enough. Has some other players i like Matt Bowen (hes been playing great), David Myles (former Warrior) and Paul Rauhihi (Kiwi prop) jus to name a few.

the roosters are the only one that i want to see win it.

Cowboys the least - if 7th spot can win the flag it seriously compromises the NRL as a competition. hard to believe the AFL is so far advanced than the NRL in terms of fixing up its final 8 system. i mean really - was there any point to the storm or broncos playing in the first week? they both ended up in exactly the same position the week after - they may as well have rested all thier players and got them fit and fighting for the semis rather than both give half-hearted performances and go out.

Yeah, its terrible that we had 7 clubs that could cotend for the title this season.

Lets hope that never happens again.

I say we have a top two finals series. Thats way the NRL wont ever be "Comprimised" again. :roll:

7th place winning the title just rewards mediocrity. if it were my own team i'd be loving it, but if a team can make the finals with a .500 record, let alone a grand final, then whats the point of home and away rounds? where is there any advantage in playing meaningless matches in the first week if both the winner and the loser are in exactly the same position the week after?

melon....

Coach
Another pointless thread posted in a site thats full of Bulldogs fans. Just give it to the Roosters now....we thrive on your hatred!!! It will bite your arses hard.

melon....

Coach
BringBackBalmain! said:
7th place winning the title just rewards mediocrity. if it were my own team i'd be loving it, but if a team can make the finals with a .500 record, let alone a grand final, then whats the point of home and away rounds? where is there any advantage in playing meaningless matches in the first week if both the winner and the loser are in exactly the same position the week after?
One of the best posts in the history of LU. :clap:

so melon you'd prefer a finals system similar to the current AFL one?

when the crows won back to back flags from 4th, and then 5th AFTER LOSING IN THE FIRST WEEK everybody just said 'hang on this system just doesn't work at all' and they fixed it up. the fact that every final gets played in sydney after the end of the first week might defeat the purpose in terms of home finals etc, but at least it takes away the chance for 5th and 6th to go straight to a preliminary with 1 win and a few upsets. I remember last year tearing my hair out as the panthers charged back against the broncos to deny the SIXTH PLACED storm a prelim final in the first week.

Knightmare

Coach
I'd least like the roosters to win- because it's all we'd hear about for the next 5 years, and I hate the idea of those w*nkers bending of the rules and all their contacts in high places paying off. Mostly, I'd just like to see Gus's face if the Roosters got beaten again, and hear the sour grapes and another year's worth of excuses from all the Chicken fans on here :lol:

melon....

Coach
BringBackBalmain! said:
so melon you'd prefer a finals system similar to the current AFL one?

when the crows won back to back flags from 4th, and then 5th AFTER LOSING IN THE FIRST WEEK everybody just said 'hang on this system just doesn't work at all' and they fixed it up. the fact that every final gets played in sydney after the end of the first week might defeat the purpose in terms of home finals etc, but at least it takes away the chance for 5th and 6th to go straight to a preliminary with 1 win and a few upsets. I remember last year tearing my hair out as the panthers charged back against the broncos to deny the SIXTH PLACED storm a prelim final in the first week.
Either teh AFl system or more in favour for me as it doesnt promote mediocrity...Top 5. Unfortunately there isnt enough money in a Top 5 scenario any more.

Latest posts