What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you like back[current]

keeney

First Grade
mmm i feel bad for doogs, did rauhihi see much first grade when he was with us? wasnt he mainly playing in PL? at the moment with hall being out, id have moodie back for sure, just for a couple games to cover our left flank. I was hopeful richardson would go alright, but he hasnt, i dont think it was souths, i think he just lost something from his game

~knights~

Juniors
Yes Rauhihi played 1st grade for us and was an up and coming player before the dogs snatched him and he was more a bench player for them.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
keeney said:
mmm i feel bad for doogs, did rauhihi see much first grade when he was with us? wasnt he mainly playing in PL? at the moment with hall being out, id have moodie back for sure, just for a couple games to cover our left flank. I was hopeful richardson would go alright, but he hasnt, i dont think it was souths, i think he just lost something from his game

When Rauhihi was with us, he was very inconsistant. He'd kill them one week, then the next week, he would almost be non existant.

keeney

First Grade
thats what i thought, why do props take so long to maure in most cases, seems theyre 28 before theyre any good

NC

Juniors
thuganomics said:
Well how about Mad Dog. Hes playing out of his skin. Lucky Rabbits!
Doogs injured again :lol:

I would love to have John Morris and Darren Albert back :D

keeney

First Grade
yeh hes a good player, breaks tackels, fights everytime anyone touches him, and offloads well

aqua_duck

Coach
I'm sure Tupou has some polynessian blood in him but he's a newcastle boy born and raised.

Some people might not agree but I rate Greg Bird, he's got alot of talent and has already endured quite abit so far in his career but some people forget he's only 20.