What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you like coaching your club?

Stranger

Coach
This guy is not a coach anymore i think but id like warren ryan to be on our coaching staff. He is the best coach for forwards in the game

Our coach old hagan is good

gregstar

Referee
This guy is not a coach anymore i think but id like warren ryan to be on our coaching staff. He is the best coach for forwards in the game
mate i"d give my flannerys to have ryan too!

PanthersChik

Juniors
hmmm Yes. Daley would be a good coach. Wouldnt mind him as a coach. :) I dont know who Snoopy Collins is though.....!!!!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
gregstar said:
Ricky Stuart
with Daley and Snoopy Collins as assistants
where's collins these days?

he coached our PL this year and last, has been promoted to assistant coach for next season, some, myself being one, believe this is a move to make a transition from Elliot to Collins after Elliots contract expires

Raider_69

Post Whore
PanthersChik said:
hmmm Yes. Daley would be a good coach. Wouldnt mind him as a coach. :) I dont know who Snoopy Collins is though.....!!!!!

real name is Wayne Collins but all at the club just call him snoopy

Corbin

Juniors
Whats the name of the guy who is the Trainer.. for the Roosters and NSW SOO team? and gus gave him his ring or something? forgot his name

Raider_69

Post Whore
Ron Palmer? Is that him?
I think someone here made the top call of him almost polling some votes in the Dally M, does he ever leave the feild?

miccle

Bench
I still like Bennett, but if I had to choose anyone else it would definitely be Craig Bellamy. He's going so well down in Melbourne and has plenty of coaching years left in him yet!

Booyah

Bench
I don't know about Coach, but I'd like to have Billy Johnstone down at Cronulla as head trainer.

Latest posts