What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you like coaching your club?

Mr Saab

Referee
miccle said:
I still like Bennett, but if I had to choose anyone else it would definitely be Craig Bellamy. He's going so well down in Melbourne and has plenty of coaching years left in him yet!

Bennett can stay at the broncos until 2020 for all i care..he is a champion bloke and coach.
IF he did go i would like Bellamy back at the broncos...he was on the Broncos staff 1998-2002 and knows the ins and outs of the club.
The last coach i would ever take is Nathan Brown. He comes across as an amateur.

t-ba

Post Whore
Raider_69 said:
Ron Palmer? Is that him?
I think someone here made the top call of him almost polling some votes in the Dally M, does he ever leave the feild?

He does a great job of organising that defensive line ;-) . They'll need him even more without Fittler there!

Mr Saab

Referee
Stranger said:
Can sombody tell me whats happening with warren ryan? He was a great coach

the all time greatest coach.
Warren Ryan has done his time and is now happy as part of the ABC radio team. You cant coach forever.
He last coached in 2000 at the Knights where he lost to the Roosters in the prelim final after leading 16-2 at half time.
They talk about great coaches of the past...Warren is the GREATEST of the GREAT

Stranger

Coach
the all time greatest coach.
Warren Ryan has done his time and is now happy as part of the ABC radio team. You can coach forever.
He last coached in 2000 at the Knights where he lost to the Roosters in the prelim final after leading 16-2 at half time.
They talk about great coaches of the past...Warren is the GREATEST of the GREAT

Yeah he drew Kennedy and Parso to the knights also wish he could come back :(

there is no doubt that Shane Flannagan will be the most sought after coach in the not too distant future.

i predict he will be coaching parramatta/souths or manly in 2006