What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you prefer to support?

Who would you prefer to support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I think you should start a petition to bring back St George

goggles

Juniors
I prefer if the teams name was changed to St George with Illawarra having a team in the Canterbury Cup and being the official feeder club for St George.
You've taken the words out of my mouth Possm.
I'd add that the team should be based primarily in the Gong, taking advantage of the talent from the south coast region.
Somewhere down the track, as much as I hate to say it, we should swallow up the sharks and then be the team that represents the area from the southern districts of Sydney all the way down the coast; but that's if and when rugby league ever gets to being a national comp, which would mean less teams in Sydney.
P.s I think the boards and administration from both clubs should p*ss off quick and be completely replaced, 'cause I've got absolutely no faith in either to competently run a football club.