What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you rather have? Part 1

Pazza

First Grade
Afasamaga over the both of them. For such a young guy he goes pretty hard. He along with Tsoulos is the future of this forward pack.

bartman

Immortal
That's one hard choice. I hope that we can keep both under the cap. Don't see either starting in firsts, but both would be good off the bench.

I liked Lee's commitment last year. While Chad has taken the most of his opportunities while away. I'd say Chad wouldn't have returned without expecting to be in the firsts squad, so it looks like Lee's on the outer?

Eels Dude

Coach
Gotta be Chad. He's a lot more consistent at the Roosters these days, something Hopkins has been lacking all yr.

Utey

Coach
But Chad is playing in a winning team and in a winning team there isnt many players that stand out as being unconsistant. Id love to see Chad in the team although where he would play is a bit of amystery seeing as Smith wants Hindy and Morro playing back row for the full 80 min.

Pazza

First Grade
I think this should be more between Stapleton and Robinson cause they are both prop/second rowers.