What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who'd you buy

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I guess this thread is one we'd probably see in the off season but I'm interested to know who WT supporters would buy if given the chance. Assuming we are not going to purchase any one of note this year (2015) I looked at who would be available at the end of 2016.

If available I'd like to chase Jack Wighton and Boyd Cordner....

Perth Tiger

Bench
we need a big backrower in the mold of Ellis, Dwyer or Pritchard (at his best) so whoever best fits that mold.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Yeah, the truth is I like Guerra more too but he is signed up until the end of 2017. I went Cordner because he is free at the beginning of 2016 from what I can tell. Having said that what player the Rooster want is ever available.....

I watched Wighton the other night and while I know Tedesco is fast I didn't realise Wighton was as fast as he is. A few times he chased Tedesco and I was impressed with his speed. I reckon he is just what we need, he hits like the hammer of Thor and his attack is pretty good too.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I don't know what the situation is with Robbie Farah and Chris Lawrence, I am guessing they are holding up a fair bit of our salary cap. I think by 2016/17 or when Farah is coming to the end of his career Cherrington will be ready to come into the top team full time and I really think he will suit our style of play. I have been more than impressed and I don't think we need buy a new hooker.

If we do have a few bob to spend I'd be chasing quality first....not offering them overs but two players who will really top up our team.

As you can probably tell I've had a really quiet day at work to be thinking about this.....lol.

Fordy20

Juniors
At the end of 2016, Dean Whare would have a year left to go on his contract with the Panthers. Could be worth a shot.