What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whooo Hoooo

booeycollector

Juniors
I'm off the the states in a few weeks time and I have just found out that I have got tickets to the Seattle v Arizona clash whilst in Pheonix. It will be the first time I have gone to a live NFL game.

Has anyone in here been to a game. If you have whats it like???. I'm a Rams fan but I'm really excited about going.

legend

Coach
Not really a marquee match but should be good nonetheless. If you go it will be pretty hot in Phoenix but you should try and get to a tailgate party in the parking lot on the morning of the game. They are supposed to be a lot of fun.

I've never been to a game as Denver games are always sold out and I want to watch my first NFL game at Mile High.

Steeden

Juniors
It was ages ago, but I went to Arizona to see the Cardinals play Dallas - back in the days when Aikman, Irvin & Emmitt were the best there was. From memory, Emmitt rushed for 3TD's that day. There was about 70,000 folk there. Sensational.

It was hot, damn hot, but worth every minute. One of the best things for me was seeing all the stuff that went on during what would be an ad break on tv. Never stops. If you can see a college (or even high school) game while you're there - they are awesome too.

BuffaloRules

Coach
I went to two games when I visited the US in 1996...

San Diego at home to Seattle

Philadephia at home to Detroit

Had a great time at both games, but especially in San Diego where the weather was great and drank a heap of pis starting off at a tailgate party...

I'm actually going to be in New York at the same time that the Jets are playing a Monday night game in November.....

I have looked at buying tickets over the net, but the asking prices are huge....

I think I'll try my luck with a scalper when I am over there....

camsmith

Juniors
I merkin wait till i can go over to the US. I also wanna go to mile high... :D would be AWESOME! im hoping to go over some time next year.. (im 17years..) so wont be able to drink..legally :roll: but i'll suvive.

i wouldnt care if i was going to a detriot v arizona i'ld love it!

cq

Juniors
Well done mate, you will have a ball. I was lucky enough to go to a Broncos v Chiefs game at Mile High in 96. The people were friendly, the beers were great, and most importantly, the Broncos kicked arse. The Duke threw a 40 yd TD to Shannon Sharpe right in front of our seats. In fact, I was doing some Spring cleaning this weekend and found the match program. It brought back some fine memories. Definitely follow the tailgate advice, you will meet heaps of good people.

Latest posts