What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's down for the EEL's game?

jed

First Grade
You don't have to stay in the morgue if you don't want - move over to bay 25. Or sit elsewhere.

thickos

First Grade
I know they're your special #1 season ticket holder seats mate but a) every week that old granny is gonna bitch about your profanities and b) you're gonna be surrounded by quiet people or non-raiders fans.....that sucks!!

Raider Ultra

Bench
Some songs for Saturday,
Always sh*t on the western side of Sydney der der der der der der der der
Brian likes his big boys, Brian likes his big boys na na na na na

Any more suggestions?

BAY72

Juniors
But the morgue has a good view
Your choice mate, but I know where I'd rather be.
besides Bay 25 is great view,better than the inner bowl (trust me, have sat there for years, Bay 72), you still have elevation, and the crowed realy gets in to it!
Especially us! :D

hope to see you.

Karmichael Hunt

Juniors
Poida_Raider said:
hahah thanks champ! good on ya!! 8)
that would be a sweet job indeed my friend, one of the sweetest, although i dont really have any idea about details of the job. just being at the football would be good!

my job: i watch people go through the turnstiles and make sure they now how to use it (you'd be surprised how many people can't) then i move to an 'evacuation point' which means i watch the game and only start working when the stadium starts burning down. for the panthers game though i was on the field itself which was a lot of fun.

so poida, yeah it is pretty sweet. if i'm on the field i'll be able to pump tongue right up for you.

BAY72

Juniors
Very true.
Better have that photo ready at the gates for all those 'LIFE BAN MEMBERS'
and remember the phrase 'THREE STRIPES YOUR OUT!!' :D

bucko

Juniors
I'll definately be there, looks like bay 25 is the go. Who's gonna be staying in Canberra the night? If you are, come into Civic with a few of the Raiders boys, should be awesome!

greeneyed

First Grade
I truly find it depressing that the Brumbies get 24,000 to a game v the Queensland Reds, while our Friday night game gets 15,000.... I don't know what is going to break this, apart from Brumbies starting to lose consistently, like the other Australian rugby union teams do.

thickos

First Grade
yeah gregan and his buddies need to hit the wall before their crowds start coming down, for some strange reason people think they're actually part of the fabric of canberra - HA!

woodgers

Bench
I hate the Yawnion. I have only ever been to one Brumbies game and that was to go for the British Lions. Some tool I work with said to me 2 weeks ago, "You're not going to a Raiders game, no one goes to that, no one likes league, Brumbies is the team to watch" gloves off. first I asked the standard "you went to a private school didn't you?" and got the usual "yes" I then asked him "Did you see we have a tipping comp here, did you notice it was league and not super 12. You tell me of one super 12 tipping comp in a workplace"
silence.
Had no answer, because there is none. Anywhere. No one knows enough about anything outside the Brumbies to warrant one. Trying to tell me no one likes league. :evil:

I'll be there in Bay 25 as usual. Ready to fire up. 2004 if you don't like the morgue, come round and give us a go. It'll be a cracker.

Maybe i'll bring out the Schifcofske song
"He kicks them from the left side
He kicks them from the right
He left Parramatta
And now the eels are shyte"

Anonymous

Juniors
Remember the Brumbies/Reds game was the only Aussie vs. Aussie game down here this year, hence the crowds.

I mean I'm going to the Waratahs vs. Brumbies at Sydney in a month, I got my tickets 3 weeks ago, and I had to buy them from a rugby club as all the ticketek tickets were sold out!!!

Raider Ultra

Bench
It's true, if you ask Brumbies fans about any other teams (even Aussie ones), they'd struggle to find anything to say. Turncoats, better off without em.

BAY72

Juniors
I'll be there for sure, there is absolutly nothing going to stop me from going to the game. I should have at least 4 others coming as well, and still asking, there is a whole week to go.
"He kicks them from the left side
He kicks them from the right
He left Parramatta
And now the eels are shyte"
FANTASTIC :clap:

BAY72

Juniors
What's Cloyer up to this week will he travel?
And can we expect a big turn out from the rest of the SGB?
(I relise some have already posted)