What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whos Finished Manly or Sharks

Raider_69

Post Whore
i could honestly see manly and the sharks being up rooted, making way for two of the following 3, and from these three its anyones guess IMO: Tigers, Bulldogs and Canberra

Iafeta

Referee
Raider_69 said:
i could honestly see manly and the sharks being up rooted, making way for two of the following 3, and from these three its anyones guess IMO: Tigers, Bulldogs and Canberra

The Tigers are already in the 8 aren't they?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Iafeta said:
The Tigers are already in the 8 aren't they?

indeed they are, my mistake, ment to be warriors rather then the tigers
mind you with the tigers ability fold quicker then super man on laundry day and go down the sh*tter very fast its possible they too might miss out.

Iafeta

Referee
I think Tigers will be there. They're looking ominous, particularly for 2006. I sense they could go close to a premiership in the next 2-3 years the way they're building, and the way they're coached.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Iafeta said:
I think Tigers will be there. They're looking ominous, particularly for 2006. I sense they could go close to a premiership in the next 2-3 years the way they're building, and the way they're coached.
Yup, if they can buy a couple of heavyweight pigs they'll be a pretty daunting outfit.

brooksy19

Bench
Tigers were in a similar position last year and choked. I think theyre a better team though.

i honestly cannot see Canberra, Warriors or Roosters making the 8. Cronulla are a hope, I think Manly are shot ducks too.

Whoever finishes 8th gonna get their arses handed to em at Suncorp.

Langers

Juniors
I think Cronulla and Manly can both make it. I'm not one of those who consider the Tigers to be any more likely than either Manly or Cronulla to make it. The last 3 weeks of the season are going to be crazy. I think Manly are playing the Sharks, Warriors and Raiders in the last 3 weeks so their fate is at least in their own hands.

Lenny_2212

Juniors
neither will make the finals.

brisbane
cowboys
dragons
storm
tigers
bulldogs
eels
canberra/warriors

sharks and manly miss out. poor fans, boy were they excited during may, but unfortunately premierships arent won in april-may, rather september-october, and they wont be there to give it a shot, because they dualy won the 'May Premiership'

Cletus

First Grade
How are Canberra or the Warriors going to make it? The Raiders have an awful draw and so do the Warriors. And they both suck. The only team that can knock them out is the Bulldogs and they're no sure thing.

Surely

Post Whore
Lenny_2212 said:
neither will make the finals.

brisbane
cowboys
dragons
storm
tigers
bulldogs
eels
canberra/warriors

sharks and manly miss out. poor fans, boy were they excited during may, but unfortunately premierships arent won in april-may, rather september-october, and they wont be there to give it a shot, because they dualy won the 'May Premiership'

and to think Lenny, some people say you're not too bright, what would they know.

shaggs

Coach
i cant see the raiders making it. they do have the ability to hurt teams above them and move them into sudden death teritory but they wont make the eight. warriors are the same and wil probably end up 9th. manly wil be 10th and the sharks will be 7th or 8th if they pick up their game. more crap performances will see a certain end to their once "promising" year. wests tigers are the dark horses of the eight. very talented footballers, but with youth comes inexperience. will be interesting to see whether this "inexperience" hurts them in the final six rounds. i think they'll scrape in but will drop a couple of games before the end to just make it. bulldogs will make the eight at the expense of manly. all other sides in the eight currently will make it.

tye

Juniors
I think the dragons will struggle to make the 8.. They have a tough draw and sit on the same points as both Manly and Cronulla

Latest posts