What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's going to Parra Game?

Risa

Bench
Well, I surely am! Going with a few friends to see a game at Parramatta Stadium for the first time. I'm so excited!! :D

Who's going to the game?

We've got to out cheer those Parra fans!

Hope a whole lot of you can make it. Lets paint Parrasite stadium Red & Blue :lol:

*melliez*

Juniors
Nope :D

I said that Im not going...

God some people need to learn how to read!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

keeney

First Grade
im going to rd 6 v roosters thast all i know, itll be worth the very very very long train trip :lol:

Risa

Bench
I expect to hear you cheering from a mile away Mel! :lol:

John Morris is a Parrasite. Cheer with me, come on! :lol:

*melliez*

Juniors
No I can't say taht I will be saying such a thing...

You already know what I will be saying, and it won't be to Morris! :clap: :lol: :lol:

I have never said anything about Johnny since he signed with the Parrasites, and I will continue to refuse to say anything about him or any other Parrasite!!

I don't think that I will need to justify my reasons behind my decision, I am sure that you can work it out for yourself!!

im going! and i cant wait!! im so excited!!! :D
its not a long trip 4 me coz live in sydeny but ey...its onli bout 45mins or so...hehe but im goin 2 the 1st game is newcastle :D dad promised!!!
GO THE KNIGHTS!!!!
and if we loose....well i get bagged out.....coz lyk every1 in my school knows i go 4 newcastle!! hehe nah its all good.....but we gotta beat those parra fans and players so i can bag them out :lol: !!

im goinG!! and i can wait!! im so excited!!
its not a long trip 4 me since i live in sydey...its onli bout 45mins or so...
and every1 here in my school knows i go 4 newcastle so if we loose i get bagged out hehe but nah its all good but there all footy frends coz most people here support parra or roosters and my god they all lve craig wing!!! but i dun blame em hes pretty alright :lol: ....so we gotta win so i can bag them out!! :lol:
hehe GO THE KNIGHTS!!!

sexybum

Juniors
i usually go to this game every year! and when i do the knights lose! so im not going!!
last year it was on my birthday! so that birthday ended up being shit! lol
the one year that i didnt go the knights won! so im thinking if i dont go it will make it 3 in a row for the knights! lol
stupid...i know

Risa

Bench
Sportsjock said:
Risa said:
John Morris is a Parrasite. Cheer with me, come on! :lol:

:lol: Whats this hate of Rocket?!

Come on Risa, please explain it to us all :)

It's just a running joke. See, anyone from Newcastle - Parra I like to call a Parrasite. Steve Witt is an ex Parrasite. :lol:

*melliez*

Juniors
She is cut that her favourite player in the world left the Knights thats why she calls him a Parrasite! :p

Latest posts