What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's going to Parra Game?

NC

Juniors
I'll probably be going with some friends. Don't know where we will be sitting but I'll be visiting Melliez & Henry during h/t.... if I make it to the game that is.

Risa

Bench
NC said:
I'll probably be going with some friends. Don't know where we will be sitting but I'll be visiting Melliez & Henry during h/t.... if I make it to the game that is.

That means you'll have to come visit me too! :D I'm sitting with Melliez and her sis during the game.

*melliez*

Juniors
Risa said:
NC said:

That means you'll have to come visit me too! :D I'm sitting with Melliez and her sis during the game.

And aren't you a lucky one, sitting in such wonderful company as myself LOL!

NC

Juniors
yup yup, she told me a while ago! I just hope my parents aren't busy on Saturday nite, nothing's more important than a footy game ;-)

Risa

Bench
So modest aren't you Mel. :lol:

I'd love to find Henry in a Parra jersey again. I'm watching you Henry! [-(

*melliez*

Juniors
Risa said:
So modest aren't you Mel. :lol:

I'd love to find Henry in a Parra jersey again. I'm watching you Henry! [-(

HAHA umm no not really :lol:

Now that is something I would like to see... again! The photographic evidence of it isn't enough anymore... I bet he's gone a purchased a Parramatta jersey of his own now!

NC

Juniors
Henry was in a Parra jersey? ANd why is this the first that I have heard of it? :-k

NC

Juniors
I just saw the pic of Henry in the Parra jersey... shame on him!! :lol:

Simplycheeky

Juniors
Yep I will be there too!
So Risa I'll be waiting for you to start the chant "John Morris is a parasite"
could you tell me after that do we sing Do Dah?? I just wanna make sure I dont stuff up ;-)
We are in bay 64...buggered if I know where abouts that is exactly :?:
So if you are a long way away make sure you are very loud..okies. :D

aqua_duck

Coach
You guys are like tabloid reporters, make something out of nothing :roll:

I'll be there in my KNIGHTS jersey, can't wait , 1st game of the season for myself, btw G_G ill call ya on saturday night, kind of curious to paint a face to the personality.

*melliez*

Juniors
Simplycheeky said:
Yep I will be there too!
So Risa I'll be waiting for you to start the chant "John Morris is a parasite"
could you tell me after that do we sing Do Dah?? I just wanna make sure I dont stuff up ;-)
We are in bay 64...buggered if I know where abouts that is exactly :?:
So if you are a long way away make sure you are very loud..okies. :D

LOL!

You are sitting right near us, you definately should be able to hear her screaming it LOL!

Latest posts