What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who's Going To The GF?

StormChaser

First Grade
I hope there are plane loads coming up cos it's a f**king lonely place to be a storm supporter, let me tell ya!:sarcasm:

Ice777

Bench
I hope there are plane loads coming up cos it's a f**king lonely place to be a storm supporter, let me tell ya!:sarcasm:

I can imagine what it's like to be a Stormer up there right now :lol:

There's 7 of us coming up in our immediate group and i know of another group we stand with at OP every week that have 16 in theirs. At GF last year i thought we had a pretty good following and much more than the year before against the Broncs so hopefuuly there'll be even more this year.

ortz18

Juniors
Unfortunately I tore my acl and meniscus and just had surgery so wont be there, was there the last two years but i guess ill be watching from my tv. For me, if we win this GF it will be the sweetest given everything that is going on, everyone is against us, we have lost players etc So it will be upsetting not to be there, nothing i can do though so do all of us stay at home supporters proud!!

camsmith

Juniors
I'll be going again (went in '06 and '07). Driving up Saturday and probably drive home Monday/Tuesday. Can't wait.

It's going to be interesting walking around Sydney since the level of hatred for the Storm is at all time highs. I'm expecting many smart arse comments about grapples, chicken wings etc..

Bring it on!

Dutchy

Immortal
I dunno, but I bloody hope so! It's getting very f**king hostile up here!
I had storm ribbons on my car and someone ripped them off and THEN, spat on my windscreen.:crazy:

didn't have a nail or keys with me to finish the job :sarcasm:

StormChaser

First Grade
Wow, and people say Storm supporters are bad. Put on your water wings you pair of botched abortions, you're drowning in your own bile.

Dutchy

Immortal
Oh sweetie, you are starting to make enemies with one of the non trolls on here. Ease up woman.

Noa

First Grade
Would have been going if the wife hadnt of snapped her ankle :fist:

*NEWSFLASH*

Friend of wife who works at Stadium Australia has free tickets so Im kicking the wife to the curb.

Last edited: