What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's going to the Knights v Broncos match?

Up_Da_Knights

Juniors
I am definately going, can't wait. It will be the only game i will be able to attend all year so i' excitied. Im in Aisle 323. I hope alot of knights fans turn up and show some support for there team. can't wait!!!

legallyblonde

Juniors
stevo said:
Kim, just tell them you've already purchased the tickets and tell them how much they cost and that you wont be much help at work cause you'd be to depressed that your not at the game to do anything. I told my work i have to be out by 3.

What time are we meeting up friday and where. Remember i have these precious little babies and you can't get in without me. Hehe.

haha good idea lees! well if i am rostered I will try and swap with someone...or let them know soon before rosters are put up! The Mecure is packed on friday nights for functions or whatever so knowing my luck i will be on the bar that night and wont be able to go :(

But if I'm not, then i will definatley meet up with you guys before hand for some drinks, and then during and then afterwards. :D
Who's keen?

foetus_head

Juniors
I am definately going, plus I got cheap tickets from my mums work, although I can't swear or be overly abusive because her boss will be there.

legallyblonde

Juniors
well stevo, johns all day, ch and clint....will be meeting you guys at the holiday inn and have some drinks at the trans, seeing as though its just over the road.
that cool?
and not sure where we will end up afterwards!! depends if we are drowning our sorrows or celebrating lol

stevo

Juniors
hopefully celebrating!

Either way it will be good to catch up with some of the other guys on here. We keep missing out on seeing Les but i think this time is a goer.

les norton

First Grade
Absolutely....i think i'll be able to pick u guys out now that i know what area you are sitting in...I'll keep my eyes peeled for the loud newie drunks a few rows back, so i can join you of course :D

legallyblonde

Juniors
haha sounds good ...i intend on sinking quite a few that night :alcho: im so excited about a night off work..instead of serving booze i will be served YEY!! lol

look forward to meeting ya les!!

Dr_Zoidberg

Juniors
Howdy, I'm new sortof. I used to come here last year (mainly on the NRL game bit though). I couldn't remember my username (but it's similar).
Anyway I'M BACK BABY!!!!
Where was I, oh yeah, i'll go to the Bris-knights game up here.
umm i'll keep in touch to see about meeting up with some of u guys maybe.

BTW just realised that the game is 2 days after my having my wisdom teeth removed, so good in that i'll definently have the day off, but bad if i have to yell at the ref.
See ya