What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whos Gonna Smash Morley

Hasnt played in 14 odd weeks so must be short of a breath and i reckon kidwell will smash him pretty early on. But Morley being Morley will take it and dish out some hits of his own.

Reckon therre will be good biff in this game

ozbash

Referee
JRo will line him up and give him one.

will probobly be the end of big aidey ;-)

agree tho about the biff, dont go jumping the fence R+S :lol:

JonG

Juniors
The Gb forwards seem to understand that this tri-nations will be the most physical yet, after watching the first two games.

That's why they were getting their knuckles warm against the Newcastle outfit.

With Morley, Fielden, Newton, Peacock, Wiki all on the same paddock (probably 5 of the hardest/dirtiest players in the tournament) and others like kidwell beefing it up i will be extremely dissapointed if there isn't some biff.

Cant wait

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Even though he's on the wing I reckon Tame Tupou will come up with the biggest hits of the game. He's a machine and the best overall athlete in the team.
He'll b pissed after been dropped and will defintely play typical tongan styles and play with no fear.

Also Jason Cayless will be fired up after missing the first two games so he'll b looking to make up lost grounds.

JJ

Immortal
JonG said:
With Morley, Fielden, Newton, Peacock, Wiki all on the same paddock (probably 5 of the hardest/dirtiest players in the tournament) and others like kidwell beefing it up i will be extremely dissapointed if there isn't some biff.

Cant wait

Newton's just a f**king filthy merkin... he's a disgrace, nothing tough about him.

Fielden and Peacock are tough, but every forward across the 3 squads is tough.... they are hardly Mark Geyer types

In-goal

Bench
Morley, Fielden and Peacock that's very impressive.

I hope those 3 shove Willie's arse in his mouth

The Clan

Juniors
Morley is 6' 5"
Peacock is 6' 5"
Fielden is 6'3"
Ellis is 6' 2"
O'Loughlin is 6' 2"
Newton is about 6'0"

I don't know where people get the idea that the GB pack can or will be intimidated by anybody.

carlnz

Bench
The Clan said:
Morley is 6' 5"
Peacock is 6' 5"
Fielden is 6'3"
Ellis is 6' 2"
O'Loughlin is 6' 2"
Newton is about 6'0"

I don't know where people get the idea that the GB pack can or will be intimidated by anybody.

Its not the size that counts its the persons name....for example:

Ruben Wiki , Roy Asotasi, David Kidwell, Frank Pritchard, David Fa'alogo.

now that looks like a forward pack that wont steap backwards. I look at GB and only Fielding and Peacock are two tuff guys. The rest are.....

The Punisher

Juniors
douglasallen91 said:
then what was the penalty for :D!

great little slap on the back of the head of webb when webb was on the ground!
Its not Morley's fault the referee has poor eyesight, it was across his chest which is fair in my book. The slap to the back of Webb's head was nearly as nice as Webb's elbow to Morley's temple

D

Deleted member 10972

carlnz said:
Its not the size that counts its the persons name....for example:

Ruben Wiki , Roy Asotasi, David Kidwell, Frank Pritchard, David Fa'alogo.

now that looks like a forward pack that wont steap backwards. I look at GB and only Fielding and Peacock are two tuff guys. The rest are.....

Moz is one tuff mutha. But IMO, GB made the mistake of playing Morley as a frontrower. A starting pack of:

8. Fielden
9. Newton
10. Carvell
11. Morley
12. Peacock
13. Ellis

14. Roby
15. Graham if fit, but because he is not, Wood
16. Coley
17. Gilmour

O'Loughlin & Hock just aren't the sort of players GB should have running around.

Phillips

Referee
LeagueFanNumeroUno said:
Moz is one tuff mutha. But IMO, GB made the mistake of playing Morley as a frontrower. A starting pack of:

8. Fielden
9. Newton
10. Carvell
11. Morley
12. Peacock
13. Ellis

14. Roby
15. Graham if fit, but because he is not, Wood
16. Coley
17. Gilmour

O'Loughlin & Hock just aren't the sort of players GB should have running around.

Hock played well...

Latest posts