What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's got the best footwork in the NRL ?

tiger_nick

Bench
Matt Bowen followed by Mark Gasnier. Footwork isn't only a step, if we were going on steps it would be Benji Marshall withour doubt.

Big Mick

Referee
Gasniers got a shimmy...thats not really footwork.

Footwork is what Bowen and Campbel show. Quick, sharp movements.

aqua_duck

Coach
Benji Marshall for sure, like Gasnier and Bowen rely as much on their speed as their step, but Marshall isn't that quick but his step is awesome. After watching last nights game I reckon David Faeimu has probably got the best footwork for a forward. Also someone who's abit forgotten about is Willie Tonga.

AND BBSF, Covell best footwork in the game? He's got as much footwork as Shane Webcke.

Iafeta

Referee
I'll nominate one for best forward as far as footwork goes, personally I believe he's going to develop into a gun player too, David Faiumu. Carved the Dogs up straight down the centre in the second half. Sonny Bill also has lightning footwork and balance.

simon says

First Grade
The intersting thing is that all these guys have different styles.Cant remember a time when so many guys had lethal moves......Benji....well no one can read it,Hunt and Bowen arent far behind.Gasnier has a shimmy shake and step that mesmerises defense,and Preston is not far behind.

So many amazing players with moves that are nearly untouchable.

Robster

Bench
I'll have to go with Benji, or else I would go with the count cause of his speed and also slater for the same reasons.

fillapop

Juniors
mini does have sum footwork....not as good as bowen or campell but he dun just runover players hes not a prop

Azkatro

First Grade
Bowen and Gasnier. Hunt and Marshall have impressive steps but not exactly subtle or silky smooth. Bowen and Gasnier have the ability to show you up and you're not even sure how or why.

Latest posts