What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's in Las Vegas 2025

Who are the 4 clubs opening in Las Vegas 2025

• Panthers

• Storm

• Knights

• Raiders

• Sharks

• Eels

• Bulldogs

• Dragons

• Titans

• Cowboys

• Warriors

• Tigers

• Dolphins

Results are only viewable after voting.

MRN

Juniors
If any of the teams from this year light it up with the public over there and get them talking, you'd be silly not to take that team (or those teams) back to attempt to capitalize on the interest. Imagine one team puts on a highlight reel of a match and gets tongues wagging, only for them not to return next year. That would just be silly.

MugaB

Coach
If any of the teams from this year light it up with the public over there and get them talking, you'd be silly not to take that team (or those teams) back to attempt to capitalize on the interest. Imagine one team puts on a highlight reel of a match and gets tongues wagging, only for them not to return next year. That would just be silly.
Yes but their needs to be some sort of fair trade where every team still gets a chance to participate there too, so it either you drag that one team over for a year, an shuffle the deck each season, and hope that NRL is the reason people are showing up, not just for reece lightning highlight reel, of which he could pick up an injury and miss that opening the following year, too many variables and too many CEOs wanting some Vegas pie

Valheru

Coach
Too early for the current clubs to even want to go back, No idea how the travel will affect their seasons
We will have to see how it works but on the surface the NRL have done the right thing by the 4 clubs travelling. They all get next week off then play each other in round 2. In the case of roosters/souths they don't play a non Vegas team until round 4 which is a full 4 weeks from this weekend

Valheru

Coach
The other thing is who is willing to move a home game for Vegas? Penrith and st George make sense to me for 2025 as penrith stadium is getting re-built and St George don't host ANZAC Day in 2025.

Broncos don't seem willing to host a magic round game at their own stadium let alone a fixture outside of Brisbane and they shouldn't get to go back as a non host IMO

Iamback

Coach
We will have to see how it works but on the surface the NRL have done the right thing by the 4 clubs travelling. They all get next week off then play each other in round 2. In the case of roosters/souths they don't play a non Vegas team until round 4 which is a full 4 weeks from this weekend

Sydney clubs always have an advantage with that sort of stuff. Need to see if they get any delays going home.

Souffs have to go to Brisbane for their next game.

Broncs travel to Penrith and Melbourne in the 1st 5 weeks.

Iamback

Coach
The other thing is who is willing to move a home game for Vegas? Penrith and st George make sense to me for 2025 as penrith stadium is getting re-built and St George don't host ANZAC Day in 2025.

Broncos don't seem willing to host a magic round game at their own stadium let alone a fixture outside of Brisbane and they shouldn't get to go back as a non host IMO

Penrith want to be an away team only. Want Mudgee to have a game

MugaB

Coach

So what if the Dragons dont host Anzac day, maybe they want a year that they could rack up 12 home games, instead of having to fork out for the SCG, coz you guys are too tight to hold it every year
Bronx arent hosting this LV opener either, some things never change ey?

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
Penrith want to be an away team only. Want Mudgee to have a game
Why Mudgee? We already do Bathurst, I was told that they want to do the least amount of games they can at commbank stadium, and it was that reason to take next years vegas, (during the stadium upgrades), hell they could do Dubbo, Mudgee and Bathurst too

Iamback

Coach
Lol, Mudgee is more important than the US.

Pretty much you go when you're told. And if you don't want to go don't.

It has been a long off season but you forget Penrith own this comp

Hosting Magic Round
Mudgee
Bathurst
9 at Commbank is the split that is being sold to sponsors

Last edited:

Iamback

Coach
Why Mudgee? We already do Bathurst, I was told that they want to do the least amount of games they can at commbank stadium, and it was that reason to take next years vegas, (during the stadium upgrades), hell they could do Dubbo, Mudgee and Bathurst too

I'd have no games at Commbank if I was doing it but need to keep sponsors happy

Iamback

Coach
Has it been confirmed Penrith will go next year?

I'm guessing it will Penrith and Warriors.

As for the other two, maybe Storm to appeal to the Victorian market, maybe another Sydney team, Dragons given its history.

The club has been telling members and sponsors they are

Latest posts