What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's right who's wrong

Since 73

First Grade
Well it seems we've reached a stalemate doesn't it.
We have nearly a dozen posters on here sprouting the credibility of their sources and who they know or who they are.

Half swear Sticky is coming and the other half swear he ain't.

When this is all over we need to table those whose 'sources' were on the money for future reference.

The Nulla #2

Bench
Superb thread, well done!!!!!

Finally the likes of SLE, WILLY WEENER, REEFY and FRENZY will go to head to head, and we'll find out who the real goss trotter is!

Frenzy.

Immortal
The Nulla #2 said:
Superb thread, well done!!!!!

Finally the likes of SLE, WILLY WEENER, REEFY and FRENZY will go to head to head, and we'll find out who the real goss trotter is!

Wrong. There has been no opinion, hearsay nor rumour offered by this little black duck. Too smart for that.

Keep trying though, you may get me one day.

Inferno

Coach
f**k me, they charge 50c for a source in Lismore? I worked for a Jewish Bakery and they only charged 20!

zeppelin

Juniors
Raper is gone for sure, my contact told me so. My contact being a guy, who knows this bloke who trains with a guy who owns the dog that was in the same litter as a dog now owned by ricky stuart.

Inferno

Coach
lolesi said:
Lay of trying to be funny champ, its not working.

It has been a long day, I'v been working on assignment about Legal Ethics. I could barely come up with 200 words on it let alone the 2000 required.

Will be better tomorrow I promise;-)

lolesi

First Grade
Inferno said:
It has been a long day, I'v been working on assignment about Legal Ethics. I could barely come up with 200 words on it let alone the 2000 required.

Will be better tomorrow I promise;-)

Know what ya mean, struggling to get this 'critical analysis' done on PCA and DUI, and its only 1500 words!

Quigs

Immortal
My source is right, .......... and so is my wife.

Its Thorton.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs