What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's right who's wrong

jc155776

Coach
As long as both teams put in 110% everyone will be happy.

If Souths go well next year it means Rugby League is going well.

Special K

Coach
yeah i've got a law assignment due tomorrow worth 20%. Anyone got a legal case relating to negligence within the last year to save me searching u useless merkins :lol:

Next week two, 2500 20% due also. then nothing next semester - WTF

jc155776

Coach
Try Edson v roads and traffic authority [2006] nswca 68

About a 13 year old westie chick who ran onto a highway drunk running from cops and got hit by two cars.

Special K said:
yeah i've got a law assignment due tomorrow worth 20%. Anyone got a legal case relating to negligence within the last year to save me searching u useless merkins :lol:

Next week two, 2500 20% due also. then nothing next semester - WTF

Look to the Board and Roper my friend. Is that negligent enough for you?

mullet

Juniors
i got one due in 2 weeks 30% have done NOTHING all semester for it not gone to any classes done no readings - a big fat nothing. OVER IT. also i has due a write up on sexual offences legislation

Got a report on policing public spaces and police ethics to do also and a critical analysis of the cronulla riots due friday.

the break next week means nothing...

someone shoot me in the head...

K, i prolly got heaps on negligence but cant be bothered looking so screw you!!

The Queen v Lavender (2005) :) manslaughter by criminal neg dunno if thats what your after

Foz

Bench
Seems to me Raper would only be staying if we have a financial problem.
Only real candidates to take over are Stuart or Anderson.
If someone predicts a different coach I'll know there on the money.
And if they are proven right of course.

Dorsel

Juniors
Nulla #2 was going to suss out what David Waite was up to on one of the other million coaching threads running wasn't he......??

coolumsharkie

Referee
feel free to post all qualifications here...

I'm currently doing a thesis on the many years of trauma relating to the sexual oppression of Amazon Women having to circumsize there own male children.

Bible study is a massive leap forward for the small tribal nations of the world.

I'm excited and so is my mate Simmo.

Danger

Juniors
WILLYSCOTT said:
well pointed out.

Did you have to look far and wide for the source to spill a scoop like that?

Just like your scoop on the PL players being on holidays!!!