What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's the first Pom you'll recruit?

Rockn

Juniors
I'm gonna go Keiron Cunningham for Hooker at the dogs, which is the only position where we have little quality. Maybe Keithy Senior in the centres and Paul Deacon will be good for depth!

What about you Poms? which Aussies would you recruit first?

Rockn

Juniors
Whatta ya mean feel his forearm? He's supposed to be on your side! If we are gonne bash poms, it would have to be Terry Newton who feels Mark O'Meley's wrath! That guy is a thug!

Princess Ange

Juniors
Rockn said:
I'm gonna go Keiron Cunningham for Hooker at the dogs, which is the only position where we have little quality.
absolutely agree with that whole statement - i'll be taking him and a couple of other st helens players too :p

i should combine bulldogs and st helens, and make one super team :p :D

Rockn said:
If we are gonne bash poms, it would have to be Terry Newton who feels Mark O'Meley's wrath! That guy is a thug!
oh, i soooooooo hate terry newton! :x :!:

Rockn

Juniors
Bulldogs and St Helens is a great idea especially since it seems that's where all the boys are 'retiring' these days! :lol: I think I'll create a comp, combing super league and NRL clubs. I'm thinking the bulldogs could be something like this-

1.L Patten
2.H El Masri
3.M Gleeson (Had a good enough game Sunday Morning?)
4.B HARRIS
5.M Utai
6.B Anasta
7.B Sherwin
13.P Sculthorpe
12.A Ryan
11.W Mason
10.S Price (C)
9. K Cunningham
8.M O'Meley
14.S Long
15.D Britt
16.J Feeney
17.R Asotasi

How good would the Premier league side be?
I think this game will be playable for years, with so much you can change we'll never get bored! I think it's been worth the wait, no matter how ridiculously long it's been! The next game can take anothers 7 years for all I care, this is gonna be the bomb!

millomite

Juniors
i aint recruiting any aussis as a uk player, as i feel i will only be able to sign people over thirty with half a body left, seems to be what half of the gb teams do anyway

Rockn

Juniors
millomite said:
i aint recruiting any aussis as a uk player, as i feel i will only be able to sign people over thirty with half a body left, seems to be what half of the gb teams do anyway

It is a bit easier to sign people in this game mate :lol:

Goleel

Juniors
I'd get Keith Senior to replace Vaealiki, Jim Dymock replacing Wagon, Jason Smith back at 5/8 replacing Dykes and Fielden off my bench. Not many of the pommy players I rate highly enough to put into my eels team, but i'll be playing a season or two with the london broncos to get a feel for SL for next year, so I might pick up a few more after that.

millomite

Juniors
Rockn said:
millomite said:

It is a bit easier to sign people in this game mate :lol:

yeah i know but im just gunna use british talent, under 24 and see how far i can go with them

LordStrone

Juniors
Blunty said:
Mark Lennon for me, get the 2004 Manly side together.

bloody outh, ill be doin that for sure,then bring momo's over from canberra as well as the parra boys and we will be set

BrettS

Juniors
Gotta be Chris Thorman after all that WILL happen in real life

after that I'd say Moran, Dymock, J.Smith and any other ex Eels over there.

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
Think my St Helens side will be looking like this -

1. Lockyer
2. Albert
3. Wellens
4. Talau
5. Nigel Vagana

6. Long
7. Kimmorley

8. Villasanti
9. Cunningham