What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHOS WATCHING THE FOOTY SHOW!?!?

RoostarGirl

Juniors
tiger_nick said:
The funny thing is everyone hated Manly in the 90s etc and they knew it, and loved it!

Now everybody hates the Roosters but they seem to get all hurt and offended by it! They really are the biggest sooks and whingers!

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

Go the ROOSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Juniors
I couldn't believe the Wobbles didn't get it. :p :shock:

The even made fun of the Roosters geez.

The panel were fools though I reckon for No Talent Time. I reckon they should've let the fans decide.

Mario was worse the Shannon Nole, now that is a hard thing to do. :p

Chief's Mark Hardon Thing is getting old.

Girds did pretty well, Johns pulled a Freddy.

The Majority of the Crowd looked like Bulldogs supporters.

Was Fatty really supporting Ricko?

Reminds me when they were supporting some bloke from the Dragons where he smashed Kevin Walters eye socket, forcing him to retire for good.

Oh well I reckon 2004 was better then 2003 but just by a bit.

Gooba

Juniors
it was a good night at the footy show.. i was there and it was an awesome atmosphere! there were probabaly about 40% bulldogs 30% roosters and the rest neutrals. there was a tremendous about of rooster bashing!! woo hoo i love it!... and yes someone from the croud did run on in grinspoon. also the dancing guy .. i sore him after shook his had it was about to cry he was pissed off!

Surandy

Bench
Big Pete said:
I couldn't believe the Wobbles didn't get it. :p :shock:

I agree with you there, I thought they were great earlier in the year with their Three Blind Refs song, I even loved their Danny Williams song.

It was great that they came up with new material for the final show, unlike the winner that probably only knows that one song.

The Wobbles probably didn't win because they had too many NRL references in their songs. :roll: