What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's your bogey team? Mine's Canberra!

rabs

Staff member
Woohoo go the rabbits. Playing as the Rabbits I always have trouble with Parra, even when they are last after 10 rounds with no wins and I am in the top 4 they still do me with unbreakable defence.

Goleel

Juniors
The Roosters always give me hell when playing a season as Parra, they beat me twice in my legend season, while Newcastle got me at Newcastle and the dogs beat me. My worst effort though was a Leeds legend season getting done by 30 to Wigan, just nothing went right for me in that game, the week after I came out and beat Bradford by 22.

Hull FC give me troubles too, their defense for some reason is just really good.

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
my theory is that teams like raiders, penrith have trouble beating melbourne cause the games true 2 life and ppl have trouble beating rabbitohs cause when your about 2 score the players think "hmm i could easily bust this defence but i might hold back a bit 2 make it a bit of a contest" then the souths players think "hah ha our plan worked now we can show them that we are acculey really good" then they take u by suprise and make a huge comeback and win the game.

honestly, its just common sense!

ReplicatedGod

Juniors
played north qld and canberra yesterday in season today.. both gave me hell... both of them i was making first high tackles that i havnt made since about 6 games back... was on a streak of clean games... but then once i played them i was getting called offside about every 5th set, forward passes werent that often but i had a few, and of course the high tackles.

t-ba

Post Whore
Melbourne. There I am, 20-0 in a custom competition on seasoned, and they beat me 36-0 :lol:

Latest posts