What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's your team?

siobhan

Juniors
douglasallen91 said:
i support hull cause they was not a favourite team when i started supporting them and bradford cause there is alot of new zealand influence

Nice one! :D \\:D/

Wezman007 said:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< GO THE RHINOS. they're the only team worth supporting in the ESL. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lol Nice one my friend that is so True !!!!!! :D :D :D

Rhinos Till I Die x x x x :p
Get Well soon Disko n Danny !!!!

lyon is a saint

Juniors
yeah i admit your a good team but if you dont like thugs who go round to night clubs filling people in then i suggest to all aussies... HATE LEEDS 8)

lyon is a saint said:
yeah i admit your a good team but if you dont like thugs who go round to night clubs filling people in then i suggest to all aussies... HATE LEEDS 8)

And to all you aussies out there considering supporting the saints, if you dont like people who place illegal bets on there own team to loose and get banned then HATE THE SAINTS :D :D

Longy Whats the Odds? Longy Longy Whats the Odds?

When Longy went to the bookie's he began to shout... all you Saints fans, I will get banned, if you dont pay me out, my hair is long, its wavey and blonde, my dads on smack and booze......... When Longy went to the bookies he bet on saints 2 loose!!!!!!! :lol: :eek: LOSER

lyon is a saint

Juniors
Rhinos_Till_I_Die said:
lyon is a saint said:

And to all you aussies out there considering supporting the saints, if you dont like people who place illegal bets on there own team to loose and get banned then HATE THE SAINTS :D :D

When Longy went to the bookie's he began to shout... all you Saints fans, I will get banned, if you dont pay me out, my hair is long, its wavey and blonde, my dads on smack and booze......... When Longy went to the bookies he bet on saints 2 loose!!!!!!! :lol: :eek: LOSER

i dont need to sing a song to leeds ..... just play the song......

BAD BOYS OF COPS

lyon is a saint said:
Rhinos_Till_I_Die said:
lyon is a saint said:

i dont need to sing a song to leeds ..... just play the song......

BAD BOYS OF COPS

Wots up my friend does the truth hurt :D :lol: !!!!! You wont sing a song because you haven't got one to sing !!!!!!!!!! If you have nothing constructive to say i suggest you kept it well and truly shut mate !!!! ;-)

lyon is a saint

Juniors
bad boy's, bad boy's, what you gonna do, what you gonna do, when they come for you, bad boy's 8)

anyway i win hands down good by 8)

lyon is a saint said:
bad boy's, bad boy's, what you gonna do, what you gonna do, when they come for you, bad boy's 8)

lol Longy whats the odds longy longy whats the odds ????
I think ive won this one !!! take it on the chin mate u cant win em all !!!!
Look u dont say anything about my team and you dont draw unneccessary attention to your own !!! i dont mind a bit of friendly banter but when you say things like that it gets personal and if you have ever met Chev and Ryan then you will no what genuinely nice guys they are !!! There top blokes and top players !!! yes i'll agree they made one mistake and they've payed the price !! Look at them now there G.B Internationals. ;-)

70 - 0 were avin a laff 70 - 0 were avin a laff :lol: :D ;-)

lyon is a saint

Juniors
Rhinos_Till_I_Die said:
lyon is a saint said:

Look u dont say anything about my team and you dont draw unneccessary attention to your own !!! i dont mind a bit of friendly banter but when you say things like that it gets personal and if you have ever met Chev and Ryan then you will no what genuinely nice guys they are !!! There top blokes and top players !!! yes i'll agree they made one mistake and they've payed the price !! Look at them now there G.B Internationals. ;-)

1 super league win 30 years and you think your a team of legends... go back under that log for another 30 years will ya.

PS. whats worse betting ( NO CHEATING WAS INVOLVED )...

or going round filling people in ? ...... take your blinkers off and decide 8)

The worst thing is i use to have respect for leeds until i realised how arrogant there fans where 8)

lyon is a saint said:
Rhinos_Till_I_Die said:
lyon is a saint said:

1 super league win 30 years and you think your a team of legends... go back under that log for another 30 years will ya.

The worst thing is i use to have respect for leeds until i realised hoe arrogant there fans where 8)

Were arrogant !!!! :lol: what a joke !!!! its you that brought up the Fighting incident making out youre team is full of angels that can do no wrong !!!! its you that needs to take off youre blinkers mate !!! have i ever said that Leeds are a team full of legends !!! i think not !!!!! i was never under a log either i have supported my team through thick and thin and will carry on doing so until the day i die !!!!

p.s. where was the cheating in the fighting incident, it had totally nothing to do with the game !!!!!!

I have respect for saints and all other teams in Super League p.s. im not arrogant im just stating the facts !!! what happened with Chev and Ryan had nothing to do with the game of rugby league and that is why i joined the Forum - TO TALK ABOUT THE GAME !!!! not to argue with small minded people like you who just like to cause trouble !! :x :x

lyon is a saint

Juniors
Rhinos_Till_I_Die said:
lyon is a saint said:
Rhinos_Till_I_Die said:
lyon is a saint said:

The worst thing is i use to have respect for leeds until i realised hoe arrogant there fans where 8)

Were arrogant !!!! :lol: what a joke !!!! its you that brought up the Fighting incident making out youre team is full of angels that can do no wrong !!!! its you that needs to take off youre blinkers mate !!! have i ever said that Leeds are a team full of legends !!! i think not !!!!! i was never under a log either i have supported my team through thick and thin and will carry on doing so until the day i die !!!!

p.s. where was the cheating in the fighting incident, it had totally nothing to do with the game !!!!!!

I have respect for saints and all other teams in Super League p.s. im not arrogant im just stating the facts !!! what happened with Chev and Ryan had nothing to do with the game of rugby league and that is why i joined the Forum - TO TALK ABOUT THE GAME !!!! not to argue with small minded people like you who just like to cause trouble !! :x :x

fair enough mate no sour grapes eh :thumnn .....

you arrogant get :lol:

lyon is a saint said:
Rhinos_Till_I_Die said:
lyon is a saint said:
Rhinos_Till_I_Die said:
lyon is a saint said:

fair enough mate no sour grapes eh :thumnn .....

you arrogant get :lol:

hahahaha very funny :lol: Lets call it quits then no sour grapes like you said :) im not a bad person really :D