What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whose play-the-balls lead to the most tries?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
These merkins:
Papali'i10
Campbell-Gillard7
Nrown6
Kaufusi6
Lane6
Paulo5
Drown4
Gutherson4
Matterson4
Smith4
Moses3
Niukore3
Opacic3
Cartwright2
Scrum2
Sivo2
Turnover2
Blake1
Ferguson1
Greig1
Stone1

King-Gutho94

Coach
Would i be correct in saying the only 2 turnover tries we have scored are when Fergo scored on easter monday after the siren when tigers kicked it across the field in their own 10m

And on sunday moses penalty try

King-Gutho94

Coach
BA needs to better use Mitch Scrum and Johnny Turnover
We actually scored a fair few tries off scrums last year. I remember one where we parked sivo in at centre so he was able to draw in 2 Defenders and was able to offload to dylan brown who was on the wing and scored untouched. I am surprised we haven't seen more of it

emjaycee

Coach
These merkins:
Papali'i10
Campbell-Gillard7
Nrown6
Kaufusi6
Lane6
Paulo5
Drown4
Gutherson4
Matterson4
Smith4
Moses3
Niukore3
Opacic3
Cartwright2
Scrum2
Sivo2
Turnover2
Blake1
Ferguson1
Greig1
Stone1
It makes sense that we score most of our tries if forwards playing the ball. Isn't it their role to hit the ball up and give room to the halves and backs to actually score the tries?

Remember, forwards decide who wins the game and the backs decide by how much.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
If you'd asked the question and then not f**ken spoiled it by answering it I reckon the majority of people would have picked Papali'i.

strider

Post Whore
If you'd asked the question and then not f**ken spoiled it by answering it I reckon the majority of people would have picked Papali'i.
I would have picked Nrown ... cos i would have thought it might be a case of all you dickheads whinge about his settlers, but we f**kin score

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So does Papalli also have the quickest ptb?

I say it’s more he is hard to tackle/put on the ground which causes several defenders to make the tackle / so disrupts the defence line. Either with defenders in incorrect positions or offside / stuck in the ruck.

Reckon our post contact metres list may have players ranked in a similar position

Latest posts