What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why cant the forums go back?

paulquinn49

Bench
I dont think Ale will even get a run next year. Carney will be a benchie/PL regular

We need to have a boogs debate

Kris_man

Bench
paulquinn49 said:
I dont think Ale will even get a run next year. Carney will be a benchie/PL regular
that's right, he won't. but carney playing firsts in 2005? is that another joke? elliott won't allow it. elliott never does the unexpected. it'll be j smith at 7, toots at 6, frawley and mogg centres, phil in reggies, thompson a starting prop, with ian "butterfingers" hindmarsh and matt "i can't believe they wanted me back in the NRL" adamson in the second row. and this isn't me mucking around, that's what it'll be. the only possible change would be macca at 6 instead of toots.

azza

Juniors
kris_man... you're probably right but Elliot did himself state that they bought Jason Smith to play alongside carney and "bridge" him into firsts.

Bay56

First Grade
Jason Smith is the big X factor imo ... I'm undecided about his signing ... experienced yes, does he have his heart in it ???, can he hack the pace of NRL ???, injury prone ???.

From what I have seen on fox he will be a decent signing if the above ??? are answered in the afirmative. Otherwise his off-field assistance to Carney will be the only advantage of his presence at the club.

Raider_69

Post Whore
the big thing i like about the smith signing is that he will give us a 5th tackle option and fairly good one, his short kicking game is a neat one and he will give us a regular option... experience gives him compossure, which will equate to better option taking and hopefully more tries

Kris_man

Bench
greeneyed said:
No Azza... he didn't say "alongside".
exactly. i hate to be the bearer of such grim news, but you know what elliott said? he said something very similar to "bringing smith to the club will allow us to blood youngster such as carney at our own pace". let me repeat that last part. at our own pace. i don't want to even think about how slow that pace will be... :?

I wonder if they will try and recruit barge arse when he is done at the knights, im sure he would fit right in with the policy of recruiting players over 30 for first grade.

jed

First Grade
I separated the thread, quinny. All of the new discussion had no relevance to the original posts, and it was split. Just as the Raiders Forum Awards posts were split to create 2 distinct threads.

My daddy is Keith, and he's a courier, although I doubt that has any relevance to anything.

paulquinn49

Bench
thickos said:
paulquinn49 said:
Who separated this and why was it separated

also who is your daddy and what does he do?

quinny... i am your father :shock: :shock: :shock:

well what do you do? Oh boy now mum knows,your getting a nice child support bill. I spend 300 bucks alone on shoes a month

address please