What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Cant..........

Raider_69

Post Whore
Schif Jr, or Schiffffff is a bloke who hangs around the raiders army pestering who ever will listen to him, he isnt the full quid so you've just gotta tolerate it, but he is without a doubt the most annoying bloke ive ever had the discomfort of watching the footy along side

he calls himself schif and rocks up in the full raiders get up... if he wasnt a sandwich short he'd have been punted by now!

Has been seen on open day practising his goal kicking with his left eye shut and going into a long winding trance, ala Clinton Schifcofske,

ball boy

Bench
Raider_69 said:
Schif Jr, or Schiffffff is a bloke who hangs around the raiders army pestering who ever will listen to him, he isnt the full quid so you've just gotta tolerate it, but he is without a doubt the most annoying bloke ive ever had the discomfort of watching the footy along side

he calls himself schif and rocks up in the full raiders get up... if he wasnt a sandwich short he'd have been punted by now!

Has been seen on open day practising his goal kicking with his left eye shut and going into a long winding trance, ala Clinton Schifcofske,

He also walks around the local shopping malls in full raiders gear carrying raiders bags. He also asks players for their autogrpahs half way through the game.

Knightmare

Coach
Why can't Matty Johns not mention his brother for 5 minutes?
Why do the selectors not want Matt Orford to play rep football?

Raider_69

Post Whore
my favourite schiff quote's

schiff: why didnt we score? (he is reknowned for asking stupid questions such as this)
Random Raiders Army Member: Cause we're sh*te!

schiff: We should try and score
R69: Great plan, i recon you should run over and tell matty your genious plot to sink the knights
Schiff: You think?
R69: yea my oath, dont hurry back!

Latest posts