What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why did the chicken cross the road?

If I was a Cowboy's supporter I wouldn't be too confident. The most obvious result on Sunday will be a big win to the Roosters. I don't think there's too many Roosters supporters worried about the Cowboys.

Rooster Cogburn. said:
If I was a Cowboy's supporter I wouldn't be too confident. The most obvious result on Sunday will be a big win to the Roosters. I don't think there's too many Roosters supporters worried about the Cowboys.

Thats what the dogs thought as well..

wittyfan

Referee
Rooster Cogburn. said:

Haven't I heard this all before? That's right! The 2003 Grand Final. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doomy

Juniors
Thats what we like to hear Cogburn, hopefully the Roosters players will feel the same way.

The Roosters love to score tries and if they are contained I think they get frustrated (not that it happens very often).
The Cowboys the first to keep the Broncos to Nil since 2001!

Should be a cracker.

Chicken_Hunter said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:

Thats what the dogs thought as well..

Ricky Stuart won't allow the team to be complacent. The Roosters will be like a fine tuned machine on Sunday. The Cowboys have done brilliantly to get as far as they have but they simply won't be good enough to beat the Roosters. Sentiment will mean SFA on Sunday.

wittyfan

Referee
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Ricky Stuart won't allow the team to be complacent. The Roosters will be like a fine tuned machine on Sunday. The Cowboys have done brilliantly to get as far as they have but they simply won't be good enough to beat the Roosters. Sentiment will mean SFA on Sunday.

Ahhh, you've convinced me RC. Convinced me to put $50 on the Cowboys to win. :lol:

DJ Raida

Bench
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nice one! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
I find myself agreeing with good old Clivey on this, it will be a Roosters and Dogs grand final and Telstra will resemble a war zone!

every police officer in the state would be there.

Eels Dude

Coach
Rooster Cogburn. said:

I hope the Roosters side is just as cocky as you guys are, you'll be in for a surprise.

The Roosters will be primed for a hard game, after all it is the preliminary final and they learnt last year what happens when you underestimate an opponent.

So the roosters underestimated the panthers who were the minor premiers last year? I am sure ricky told the team not to underestimate them too..

They might find it very hard to get their minds on the job playing a team that has struggled for 10 years in their first finals series ever then wont they?

In the end it dosnt matter what ricky says the fact that the cowboys have been wooden spoon contenders for most of their history will be firm in the roosters brains.. No talk from sticky can change that...

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Rooster Cogburn. said:

See thats there main advantage all the preassure is off the Cowboys and onto the Roosters this week - Majority of Cowboys fans would probably think they have no chance but I bet if the Cowboys score first that will change and so will some of the Roosters fans thoughts on what will happen ;-)

Dog-E

Juniors
Rooster Cogburn. said:
I don't think there's too many Roosters supporters worried about the Cowboys.

Good thing 4u the players aren't that dopey then, is all I can say!! :oops:

Else I'd tip the Cowboys by 30 here & now! :lol: Underestimate them at your peril Goosters...My, oh MY how I hope your players DO underestimate them!...

They won't though...Because even your team management disagrees qith you anyway - According to Gus & Ricky - youve gone in as underdogs for EVERY single game this season...so why should this game be any different??... :lol: :lol:

The Roosters played average footy in the grandfinal - they thought all they had to do was turn up to win as all the press for the game said it would be over in the first 20 minutes or so. The Sattler tackle was not the turning point as the Roosters had opportunities before and after this in any case.

The best on the field for the Roosters that night was Adrian Morley and taking nothing away from him but it show's how others were down on form - I cannot recall wing making many dummy half runs and the kicking game was poor. The Roosters played very negatively from the start as a result of changing their game plan due to the weather conditions.

Dog-E

Juniors
Thing is though...they usually say u have to LOSE 1 before you WIN one....Not the other way round!! :lol:

They beat the awestruck Warriors OK - and took a good hour to even LOOK like putting them away as it was...but up against a side with a bit more momentum & self-belief last season - u were found out! :clap:

The Roosters are EVERY SINGLE BIT as vulnerable as any other side left!...The Cowboys running off form, adrenalin & self belief - can NOT be discounted....as unlikely as most folks think their making the decider is!! :clap:

Corbin

Juniors
no, the bulldogs got SPRUNG and they were too confident... the roosters are well aware of their mistakes and dnt u worry the roosters will win comfortable

Latest posts