What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why did the chicken cross the road?

cookie36

Juniors
Dog-E, we may have lost one after we won one but at least we got there, what happened to you guys - that's right you lost to us.

As for who is vunerable, I think all the sides are.

Good on the cowboys for getting so far, I just hope they dont play as well as they did against the Broncos and that we dont take them lightly.

I thought I would never say this thou, I hope the Panthers win this weekend! but then you will just blame the ref!, hype, pressure........

Knightmare

Coach
I think the Cowboys will have more emotion coming into the game than the Roosters. They're on a roll, but they'll need to make sure they can sustain the pressure for the full 80 minutes. But let the Roosters fans go on being cocky, it's what they're best at!

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I'd like to see the Roosters bomb out in all 3 grades this weekend.

It would be even funnier if it was the weekend after.

But i want the Roosters PL team to take out the title.

Doomy said:
Thats what we like to hear Cogburn, hopefully the Roosters players will feel the same way.

The Roosters love to score tries and if they are contained I think they get frustrated (not that it happens very often).
The Cowboys the first to keep the Broncos to Nil since 2001!

That's a fine achievement; but the Roosters haven't been held scoreless since 1994.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
RC can be as confident as he likes....do you really think that Freddy and the rest of the gang are hanging around here thinking...its all good...we'll be fine. Not likely...who cares how complacent fans are...at the end of the day....we don't do the talking the players do.

What everyone around here is forgetting about this weekend is it could possibly be Freddy's last game......he came out of retirement from Rep footy and conquered for the Blues :shock:

drake

First Grade
RoostarGirl said:
RC can be as confident as he likes....do you really think that Freddy and the rest of the gang are hanging around here thinking...its all good...we'll be fine. Not likely...who cares how complacent fans are...at the end of the day....we don't do the talking the players do.

What everyone around here is forgetting about this weekend is it could possibly be Freddy's last game......he came out of retirement from Rep footy and conquered for the Blues :shock:
:roll:
yeah the other 16 blokes stood still while adolf did everything.

I'll be as Aussie as this weekend, cut down the tall poppy and go the underdog.
Cowbies by 6.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
I wasn't suggesting that Freddy did it (for the Blues) or will do it (for the Roosters) alone....he has Teams mates that wish to send him out a winner, just ask them.

It is a pleasure to follow the Roosters.....its a pleasure to witness the hatred of others....believe me...maybe you'll be on the receiving end one day...ITS GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Rooster Cogburn. said:
The Roosters will be primed for a hard game, after all it is the preliminary final and they learnt last year what happens when you underestimate an opponent.

Nah it wasn't underestimation.

Penrith were better team! Not hard to figure out cogburn!!

Dog-E

Juniors
Never fear all...all & sundry say the Roosters are the new Manly....Well - just look where manly are NOW!!!

:lol: :lol:

The fall is COMING....and be prepared for the Australian public to KICK you while you're down there - like no-one has ever been kicked before!!! :mrgreen:

The vast majority of you have been such spectacularly ungracious WINNERS...I can only BEGIN to imagine the bitter bellyaching we'll get when you're KO'ed!!...Ohhhh MY!!! :shock:

But that will just be ALL THE MORE FUN....for the rest of us!

If the Cowboys CAN knock you off...they'll just about be given the key to the City of Sydney!!! 17 heroes, one & all - that knocked off the stuffing out of the chooks!! Oh YEAH!!! :mrgreen: :clap:

Latest posts