What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do most of our ex players actively hate us?

Wizardman

First Grade
Most players when they leave a club don't tend to bag their former employer. Wests Tigers are very unique in the high volume of players that have something bad to say when they walk out.

This has happened since the days of Ben Te'o and Luke O'Donnell starting the trend. This has continued all the way till our present day. Where does this hatred come from?

stryker

First Grade
I would say that they are upset for having wasted their time here, when seeing that the grass is greener elsewhere.
I also suspect that they are treated like shit as they leave from management behind closed doors.

About 15 years ago a work colleague asked me why I followed the WT as they had a reputation of treating their players and juniors poorly.I always thought it a strange question but I guess somethings never change.

Tiger05

First Grade
Who hates us. If they hate Stryker I'd understand. That doesn't make it right.