What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do people from different races have different penis sizes?

Didgi

Razor never said that!!1!!1 you'll be hearing from his lawyers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Cliffhanger

Coach
Different studies have produced different results. In one study black guys averaged 6.4 inches and whites 6.6. Asians are just consistently the smallest.

One study said African men are more sexually developed and this is why their penises are larger.

Moffo

Referee
even if you do have a large wang, you still need to know what to do with it. this is perhaps where virgins such as el diablo will come unstuck

40-yr-old-virgin-funny-animated-gif_20090615_2021525999.gif

Cliffhanger

Coach
If a guy doesn't know how to use it, you can coach him into using it properly, when a guy just doesn't have the tools there's sweet f**k all you can do.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Different studies have produced different results. In one study black guys averaged 6.4 inches and whites 6.6. Asians are just consistently the smallest.

One study said African men are more sexually developed and this is why their penises are larger.

Most asians are just smaller people in general though. From what I've seen there doesn't seem to be any really strong correlation between race and schlong size thats independent of the physical build of the individual. Big guys are likely to have big dicks, small guys are more likely to have small dicks.

Pretty gay thread anyway.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Chinpokomon Executive: You are American.
South Park Toy Store Owner: Yes.
Chinpokomon Executive: Ohhh, you must have very big penis!
South Park Toy Store Owner: Excuse me, I was just asking you what your up to with these toys.
Chinpokomon Executive: Nothing, we are very simple people with very small penis. Mr. Hosik's penis is especially small!
Mr. Hosik: So small.
Chinpokomon Executive: We cannot achieve so much with such small penis, but you American wow, penis so big, so big penis!
South Park Toy Store Owner: Well aah I guess it is pretty good size.

This would work for moffo

Bill Clinton: My fellow Americans, I wish to address the concerns many of us have over the growing number of Japanese military bases forming in the United States. The new Japanese emperor, Hirohito, has made our own children into fighter pilots who will soon fly to Hawaii and attack Pearl Harbor. I spoke with Mr. Hirohito this morning, and he assured me that I have a very large penis. He said it was mammoth, dinosauric, and absolutely dwarfed his penis, which, he assured me, was nearly microscopic in size. My penis, he said, was most likely one of the biggest on the planet. I applaud Mr. Hirohito in his honesty. Thank you.

how many items strong is moffos chinpokomon collection?

langpark

First Grade
Im sure if you asked bunniesman we'd all fail to measure up to him
haha, if he were to make an appearance this thread could well become an all-time classic...

As for the original question though, I would be content with "that's just the way it is" being the answer. Because really, you could ask the same thing about everything, why do asians have smaller eyes? why do africans have darker skin? why do Greeks have bigger noses? etc etc...

BunniesMan

Immortal
haha, if he were to make an appearance this thread could well become an all-time classic...

As for the original question though, I would be content with "that's just the way it is" being the answer. Because really, you could ask the same thing about everything, why do asians have smaller eyes? why do africans have darker skin? why do Greeks have bigger noses? etc etc...
I have an above average sized penis in both girth and length. I've heard nothing but compliments in the bedroom from females.

As for the question of the thread: statistically the difference between the races in terms of penis size is much less than most people think.

langpark

First Grade
I have an above average sized penis in both girth and length. I've heard nothing but compliments in the bedroom from females.

As for the question of the thread: statistically the difference between the races in terms of penis size is much less than most people think.
The man has arrived! And he didn't disappoint. :lol: that's quality...

Latest posts