What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do SL games have more spectators behind posts?

Perth Red

Post Whore
One end is the "away' fans end at most games so one end will usually have a healthy away fan following there depending on the team. Other grounds have their family areas in the end stand as well so that can play a part.

I miss the good old days when you'd swap ends at half time depending on which way your team was running!

Only stadium I've been to here where ends are usually more packed is Melbourne and thats partly because the supporters club is on one end and the roof is better at keeping you dry at the ends there!

Homo man69

Juniors
One end is the "away' fans end at most games so one end will usually have a healthy away fan following there depending on the team. Other grounds have their family areas in the end stand as well so that can play a part.

I miss the good old days when you'd swap ends at half time depending on which way your team was running!

Only stadium I've been to here where ends are usually more packed is Melbourne and thats partly because the supporters club is on one end and the roof is better at keeping you dry at the ends there!
Swapping ends at each half is genius