What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

why does the media like to hammer us?

bmwpower

Juniors
CANBERRA have caused one of the upsets of the season, downing competition leaders St George Illawarra in a spirited performance at WIN Stadium.

from the telly crap

Attachments

• 216788-dragons.jpg
    216788-dragons.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 12

j0nesy

Bench
It's the Telecrap, what's new? Never mind the fact that we had 10 regular first graders out. With Hunt injured at the last minute, the Raiders would have to have been a very good bet, if not favourites.

Someone

Bench
Really you guys were missing about 10 players, and probably had over 2 mil of your cap out. If Raiders didnt win i would have be shocked.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Why bother worrying about it?

We all know...

bmwpower, you just made crap paper another $100.

OurRedV

Juniors
f**k the telegraph, rothfield will no doubt be in overdrive this week considering the Adelaide sharks won.

dragondad

First Grade
6 out for Origin plus Scott, Smith, Hunt and Fien. That's off the top of my head. Give me a break!

Triptych

Juniors
I would've thought the Raiders would have been favourites also. The Dragons haven't beaten us since 2007, including with full squads

STG-Dragon

Juniors
What a f**king joke, any other team and they would be talking up all the players that were out and what a gallant performance it was. Which it was for us!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Willow, every time you post about the Telegraph an angel loses its wings. That, or Rothfield gets a new Jaguar. I can't remember which one it is.

close.. but you got them mixed up..

everytime you post about the telegraph, rothfield gets a new set of wings..

look, there he goes now:

a-tiny-flight.gif

Acka

Coach
Yep. I do, every year. ;-)

Willow:
Obviously you have a certain affinity for the 1959 season. :lol: Although I do believe St George did lose a game on an end of season tour of New Zealand that year (I'm not 100% sure of that one though)

Latest posts