What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why hasn't BrendotheJet got into the premier league side?

Why hasn't BTJ played premier league?

• Fred Fitler has only just signed on. He will see the talent, give him time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

brendothejet

First Grade
Seeing as we are making a current trend of asking the big questions of the board, here is potentially the biggest!

THECURSEDJET

Juniors
Brendo, I have taken all you have dished up-until now, the fact you group me with such people as "BUMPER", bluebag and o'l splinters himself jeffles is the greatest insult you have bestowed upon me

as of now brendo

YOU WIN!!!

and to think i was calling for your talent to be shown on the wing in place of Aaron Lai

i blame the board for not giving brendo a run iin the prem lge side.
they must be hiding something - its obvious. if they were transperent and open and wanted the jets to proser for another 100 years, they'd have brendo int he prem lge side NOW !

this is not acceptable. we the fans demand brendo for prem lge !!!!!!!!

brendothejet

First Grade
Die-Hard p/t Jet Fan said:
If it wasnt for your modesty I am sure you would be playing in the NRL.

if i wanted to i could be the first player to play for an NRL side and an ESL side for the whole season in the same year.

The only problem would be when i guide both teams to premiership victories..who would I play for in the World Club Challenge?

brendothejet said:
if i wanted to i could be the first player to play for an NRL side and an ESL side for the whole season in the same year.

The only problem would be when i guide both teams to premiership victories..who would I play for in the World Club Challenge?

Listen to your heart...

Bluebag

Juniors
Let me say that I have never ever overated Brendo.

The fact is I have never rated him as to be over rated you need to have been rated in the first place.

BTJ the Dolores of rugby league, the original labrador player, (always bludging on the blind) the carbunckle on the backside of humanity. A traffic cop in defence and an overall blight on the team, the club and the game.

But other than the fact he has no talent except for creative writing and while he talks a good game he is like the deam mail section at the post office, he fails to deliver he isnt such a bad egg.

brendothejet

First Grade
until lately i was all this forum had. i was taking hitups in here when this place was as popular as hitler at a Bah mitzvah!

now everyone is coming around whinging about this and that.

As usual i will just get on with the job at hand...

tackling.

Latest posts