What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is Phil and the Roosters Worried about the CBA

ozzie

Bench
Stgillaman said:

Typical Rooster Tripe.. a Bloke who Joins Today, carries on like a Bronco, and Really is all Red white and Blue.

You aint that smart fool.

Listen here Still-a-boy. You dont even have a team to support. Your other thread makes you to be an expert on every team. Everyone has to JOIN some day mate. So today was my first post. I dont like the Roosters arrogance or Brad Fittler but they have a good side and club. I dont need to pretend nothing and I am sick of other "nothing clubs" bagging them out. Let their footy do their talking!

Whats your beef?[/quote]

Sick of Nothing clubs bagging them out LOL..

and your not a rooster supporter.. LOL...

LOL...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As my daughter would say..

Whatever..

I Support Stgeorge Illawarra.. We have always Been Stgeorge Illawarra until the Steelers decided to go it alone Mate..

They were then on the scrapheep and we pulled them out and gave them something. Instead of nothing.

Our Club did something for the good of the game, and for the good of the region.

Whatever you say, is just baloney. People that call us illawarra think it irks us.. LOL.

Young, Raper, Morris, Reddy, 50% of our greatest players have come from the Illawarra Dude. So it's only fitting we merged.

And you call us nothing LOL..

Typical Dopey *&^%[/quote]

and it only took $8m to form a nothing club...good one Stgorilla

Vas Deferens said:
I wasn't on the debate, just you.

I find your "passion" amusing.

Carry on.

He didn't ask you to be a part of the debate, he asked you to read the debate up to that point before commenting.

And if you're trying to demean someone for having passion in regard to Rugby League, one can only asume that you are a Rugby Union supporter.

melon....

Coach
Surandy said:
melon.... said:
Evilgrowler said:
You and your cronies continuously tell everybody here you lot are far more intelligent than the rest of us. EA has wiped the floor with the lot of you and you still come back for more. Not to smart if you ask me. You pack of clowns have been made to look stupid at every turn.

Pathetic insults like that are proof of an undeveloped mind. Perhaps it's a criteria towards being a Roosters supporter.

How about I shove that sock up your arse till your nose bleeds?
Again Evilcarpetmuncher, I put it to you...show us the evidence that I am a self proclaimed genius?? We are all waiting....unless of course you care to retract your comments. If your looking for socks I believe you last put them down the front of your jeans....something about insecurity....

Hmm, fancy that, you are freely admitting that you are no genius? :D :D :D
Yeah thats right...Im no genius!!!! :lol:

Im still waiting for proof that I claimed to be!! Waiting...Waiting....oops there goes another person's credibility!!

melon....

Coach
Evilgrowler said:
No I don't care to retract my statement you pubecent pustule. I stand by what I said. You believe you are better and smarter than the rest of us. You don't have to say you're a genius. You imply it all the time.

Now bend over little girl. I have a boot I'd like to shove up your arse. Oops. Looks like someone beat me to it.......again........and again.......and again........
Thanks for backing down...I knew you couldnt prove your claims....when could you ever? Monkey.....I see you still havent found those socks..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roosterphin

Juniors
Stgillaman said:

I Support Stgeorge Illawarra.. We have always Been Stgeorge Illawarra until the Steelers decided to go it alone Mate..

They were then on the scrapheep and we pulled them out and gave them something. Instead of nothing.

Our Club did something for the good of the game, and for the good of the region.

Whatever you say, is just baloney. People that call us illawarra think it irks us.. LOL.

Young, Raper, Morris, Reddy, 50% of our greatest players have come from the Illawarra Dude. So it's only fitting we merged.

Typical Dopey *&^%

Mate I grew up in the Illawarra and at no time before the Steelers came along did our region ever consider ouselves part of St George football club.

So take your little attitude and stick it pal.

Rexxy

Coach
You grew up in the Illawarra? But your Avatar has three eyes, not two heads.

Me and Bobby McMelon -Janis Joplin

Roosterphin

Juniors
Rex Hunt said:
You grew up in the Illawarra? But your Avatar has three eyes, not two heads.

Me and Bobby McMelon -Janis Joplin

And where are you from.....Sydney :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Evilgrowler

First Grade
melon.... said:
Evilgrowler said:
No I don't care to retract my statement you pubecent pustule. I stand by what I said. You believe you are better and smarter than the rest of us. You don't have to say you're a genius. You imply it all the time.

Now bend over little girl. I have a boot I'd like to shove up your arse. Oops. Looks like someone beat me to it.......again........and again.......and again........
Thanks for backing down...I knew you couldnt prove your claims....when could you ever? Monkey.....I see you still havent found those socks..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're as thick as 2 planks aren't you? I've already explained it, but common english isn't your forte apparently. As I said you and your 2 cronies continually imply it in your posts. You like to think you're more intelligent than everyone else and I'm sure you sit there every morning over your coffee stroking yourself over what possible brilliance you can come up with today.

The only problem is, only you and your 2 team mates see it this way. You don't live in the real world. This is becoming painfully obvious every day you post here. Is it because your wailings at The Wall aren't welcome?

I assume the sock is still attached to the foot that's firmly inbedded in your arse. Have a nice day. I'm sure you will. You here the music of "sunshine and lollipops" going through your head and dance around with your underpants on your skull bumping into everything. A normal day in the Melon house hold. Or do you live in a strawberry patch?

And as you can see, I haven't backed down from anything. Nor shall I. Not to gimps like you.

Melon Mind Crime - Queensryche

melon....

Coach
[quote="Evilgrowler]
You are losing your grip on reality. You the self professed genius. [/quote]

Here it is numbnuts. YOU SAID IT!!! YOU CALLED IT!!! I dont need to take you to task. Clearly you not only have no grasp of the English Language, but yo are clearly in need of therapy for Altzeimers.

You cant back away from this....you can ony retract your comments...and as there isnt a bone of credibility in your sock filled jeans, I accept your retraction.

Not my problem your insecurity makes you feeled threatened.

Dont fight it, just walk away with some dignity left.....

Give yourself a boot up the arse you imbecile....

Evilgrowler

First Grade
Jesus. Not to original are you? I can't explain it any clearer than I already have. You are to stupid to understand. Are you dyslexic? I have never denied saying it and don't feel the need for a retraction. I'm spot on because I know this is what you believe. You think you're superior to the rest of us. It's ok to admit it. Knowing you have a problem is half way there to a cure.

I have no intention of backing away from this. You've been caught out as the morons you are and now are trying to cover your arse. Perhaps RLE standing behind you at close quaters can protect you. Your motto would be: One appendage, one hole.

melon....

Coach
Evilgrowler said:
Jesus. Not to original are you? I can't explain it any clearer than I already have. You are to stupid to understand. Are you dyslexic? I have never denied saying it and don't feel the need for a retraction. I'm spot on because I know this is what you believe. You think you're superior to the rest of us. It's ok to admit it. Knowing you have a problem is half way there to a cure.

I have no intention of backing away from this. You've been caught out as the morons you are and now are trying to cover your arse. Perhaps RLE standing behind you at close quaters can protect you. Your motto would be: One appendage, one hole.
Silly little boy. You need to be more careful next time so you dont get caught out bullshitting. Tone down the sexual references or you may be banned!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stgillaman said:

Typical Rooster Tripe.. a Bloke who Joins Today, carries on like a Bronco, and Really is all Red white and Blue.

You aint that smart fool.

Listen here Still-a-boy. You dont even have a team to support. Your other thread makes you to be an expert on every team. Everyone has to JOIN some day mate. So today was my first post. I dont like the Roosters arrogance or Brad Fittler but they have a good side and club. I dont need to pretend nothing and I am sick of other "nothing clubs" bagging them out. Let their footy do their talking!

Whats your beef?[/quote]

Sick of Nothing clubs bagging them out LOL..

and your not a rooster supporter.. LOL...

LOL...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As my daughter would say..

Whatever..

Typical Dopey *&^%[/quote]

Raper was poached from Newtown for big money in them days.
Reddy came down from QLD for a game. Rockhampton I believe you'll find it was. Rockie Brothers being his junior club.

Best to check a few facts before you go out there post a reply while a bit fired up.

Saints had the Illawarra and Cronulla as there territories till 1967 when Cronulla came in and then 1982 Illawarra. There has been a bit of history between Saints and the Illawarra region but they were never ever the same club as your post above states.

Evilgrowler

First Grade
melon.... said:
Evilgrowler said:

Silly little boy. You need to be more careful next time so you dont get caught out bullshitting. Tone down the sexual references or you may be banned!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly what bullshit have I mentioned? Starting more rumours are you? Someone with no credibility on this forum and likely other forums, I wouldn't say anything if I were you.

You're not very good at this are you? It's ok to come clean. As I said in my previous post, admitting you have a problem, is half way there to a cure. Come on junior, you can let it out. Nobody will ridicule you. I promise. You should also stop laughing at your own jokes. As it's only you who thinks it's funny.

Evilgrowler

First Grade
Sorry Melon. I can't keep the promise. :?

I'd rather EA make you look stupid than him make me look stupid. However, you're doing a pretty good job on your own.

Latest posts