What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is this forum on top of NRL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dude I'm not angry I'm just saying.

On a slightly different yet related note - equal rights. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for it. But the thing is, if we are making all things about females more superior (not just rugby league, take WWE for example - women's Royal Rumble), then doesn't that defeat the purpose of things being equal? We're making women superior, not equal.

I'll leave now...
You clearly are angry or at least upset by it, or you wouldn't be as vehement as you are.

You've provided absolutely nothing to show the women are "more superior" in any of the above and it makes no sense.

Pommy

Coach
Dude I'm not angry I'm just saying.

On a slightly different yet related note - equal rights. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for it. But the thing is, if we are making all things about females more superior (not just rugby league, take WWE for example - women's Royal Rumble), then doesn't that defeat the purpose of things being equal? We're making women superior, not equal.

I'll leave now...

What? I'm not even sure what you are trying to say here. Who is trying to make things more superior? Last weekend the women played at NSO whilst the men played at ANZ how is that making women superior?

Its 2018, f**k yeah outrage is contagious

Barkley

Bench
images

Dakink

Bench
Clearly a twit... @Willow make it permanent I say....

The ladies game deserves some promotion. Ladies before gentlemen after all...

___

Juniors
What? I'm not even sure what you are trying to say here. Who is trying to make things more superior? Last weekend the women played at NSO whilst the men played at ANZ how is that making women superior?

That's because 15,000 at ANZ would look awful. And Women's RL isn't as entertaining as men's, it's not as lucrative as men's, and it's not as commercially successful as men's is. As I said, I think this division (Rugby League Australia) has the forums in the correct order and I think the Women's Rugby League forum should be underneath the NRL one, because in Australia the NRL is the pinnacle of Australian Rugby League..

I made my point, you all tend to disagree - fair enough.

Pommy

Coach
That's because 15,000 at ANZ would look awful. And Women's RL isn't as entertaining as men's, it's not as lucrative as men's, and it's not as commercially successful as men's is. As I said, I think this division (Rugby League Australia) has the forums in the correct order and I think the Women's Rugby League forum should be underneath the NRL one, because in Australia the NRL is the pinnacle of Australian Rugby League..

I thought Origin was the pinnacle in Australia?

Timbo

Staff member

You know what - I actually agree.

Equal rights are important. As long as we agree men are more equal than women.

:rolleyes:

___

Juniors
I thought Origin was the pinnacle in Australia?
Touche - although I do think that Origin is an evolution... or something of the kind (if you will) of the old NSWRL competition, which is known today as the NRL.

Pommy

Coach
Touche - although I do think that Origin is an evolution... or something of the kind (if you will) of the old NSWRL competition, which is known today as the NRL.

Maybe I’m missing something as a new arrival but how is that so?

___

Juniors
Apparently you can't help yourself. Sad stuff.

You need a new shovel, the old one is busted... just like you.
lol well it was my intention but people keep replying to my postings and I get the alerts on this forum at the top and for some reason I also get emails notifying me.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
lol well it was my intention but people keep replying to my postings and I get the alerts on this forum at the top and for some reason I also get emails notifying me.
....that doesn't mean you need to keep replying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts