What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonno_knights

Juniors
Knights.jpg

This is what the Rabbitohs served up in their 4th last game in the top grade.

LOL@50uff$

Apey

Staff member
won't be online when we reach climax :<

am disappoint.

give me an approximate time & i'll lol@50uff$ in one of my exams..

KiamaSaint

Coach
won't be online when we reach climax :<

am disappoint.

give me an approximate time & i'll lol@50uff$ in one of my exams..

Are you sure, you can't be 5 minutes late for your exam to witness this historic moment???

lol@50uff$.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I'm hoping there will be a sequel to this thread. I'm set to check the comments page on the mX newspaper after work today to see whether my LOL@50uff$ message was published. However I don't think there's enough posts left in this thread between now and then for me to put the results up.

KiamaSaint

Coach
Well lol@50uff$ thread, my dear friend, it has been great. We have had our highs and our... no just highs. We have laugh together, we have cried together when the laughter became overwhelming. Many great and fond memories. You will always be the thread that made it possible for me to be banned from another forum. It has been good times old friend, may you rest in peace, only to be reincarnated in another thread.

Just a message to the lol@50uff$ fans. Please don't take this thread personally. Remember, we aren't laughing at you, we are laughing with... Oh wait no we are laughing at you. My mistake.

lol@50uff$.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Legendary Olympic athelete Jesse Owens onces said:

"We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of dedication, determination, self-discipline and effort."

Jesse Owens knew a lot about victory and it is no wonder this piece of advice works as a great motivational quote. It's positive yet offers some practical advice on how to acheive success.

Unfortunately it's been a long time for 50uff$ unsure of exactly what is required to acheive victory the best they could do was develop this gem of a motivational quote. I guess when your team does so many things wrong you have to start by telling them what not to do.

418868-michael-crocker-south-sydney.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
And now the end is near
This thread will face the final curtain
My friend I'll say it clear
I'll state my case of which I'm certain

We've laughed a lot at souffs
We giggle at the footy they try to play
And more, much more than this
Have a lol@souffs today

Regrets I've had a few
Like getting banned from the souffs forum
I did what I had to do
And souffs made you laugh, with strong decorum

We're near three thousand posts
Each one a masterpiece that did not stray
And more, much more than this
have a lol@souffs today

Yes there were times I'm sure you knew
Souffs fans bit off more than they can chew
Haw Haw BIG 20 Nemisis and Bunniesman
They got chewed up and spat back out, we faced them all
And we stood tall. Have a lol@souffs today

This thread is loved, we've laughed Souffs cried
Souffs have had their share of losing
And now as this thread does subside
I find it all so amusing

To think one time, they reigned supreme
But In 2011 they still cannot play
It's proof, they're past their prime
Have a lol@souffs today

For Souffs keep trying, and yet they fail
Buying good players, all to no avail
We know souths, they have no luck
But for that, none of us give a.... care
The record shows 40 years of nought
Have a lol@souffs today

acknowledgements to mr sinatra..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
so... some mod has just deleted the 66-0 post because it had no link.... (DKOTR i'm looking in your direction..)

will be back up shortly, complete with link..

gronkathon

First Grade
Now I am off to the airport.

I will miss you LOL@50uff$ thread.

Soufs will always be a joke and this consoles me.

Fare the well dear friend. May your lol's echo throughout history.

f**k Soufs

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDalek079
lol. if only a warriors fan could provide some screen caps from that game

lol@50uff$

Rabbitohs 0 Warriors 66

SOUTH Sydney players were in tears in the dressing-room and the captain, coach and chief executive issued public apologies after the Rabbitohs were skinned alive by New Zealand Warriors yesterday.
That won't make the 66-0 flogging any easier for Souths fans, but at least they can be aware the players were hurting.

There were, however, no excuses for the magnitude of the defeat - the biggest in the club's history, creeping past the 62-0 massacre by Sydney Roosters in 1996 - and Rabbitohs coach Shaun McRae didn't try to portray the performance in any better light than it deserved.

"We were pulverised," McRae said. "Pretty soft in all departments today. Absolutely decimated. We trained well all week, we were right to go, but we just folded. I'm at a loss to explain what happened.

"The fans deserve an apology and I'll do that now. I'll make an apology for the coaching staff and the players. These players got booed off the field and that's right. I don't offer any excuses. That was poor. That was dreadful and they have got a public apology from me and the captain."
The captain - prop Peter Cusack - sat alongside McRae at the post-match media conference at the time and, clearly exhausted, he nodded and squeezed out a raspy-voiced "yeah" when McRae looked to him for confirmation.

Rabbitohs chief executive Shane Richardson agreed that the fans who did turn up at Telstra Stadium - the crowd was 6597 - deserved way better, saying: "It was awful. There's no doubt about that. I apologise for our performance. But that's why we're trying to go forward and get better [by improving the playing roster for next year]."

McRae addressed the team immediately after the game, saying later: "I said to the players, 'You need to remember this. Take a photo of the scoreboard or keep a copy of the tape. Don't click your fingers and think it will just go away.' It was done in a calm way. Yelling and screaming doesn't get you anywhere."

An insider told the Herald the full effect of what had just happened on the field hit the players while McRae was speaking to them and that some of them quietly shed tears.

Speaking later, John Sutton, the club's young five-eighth and vice-captain, was red-eyed and struggling to hold his emotions together as he detailed his disappointment.

"We were shocking today," Sutton said. "We got beat all over the park. We didn't go out there ready to play. It was a crap performance from us. That's up there with the worst I've been involved with, ever."

from here:
http://www.smh.com.au/news/league/sad-rabbitohs-fall-to-pieces/2006/06/25/1151174072602.html

hmmm... makes sense now why DKOR is such a sook.. it's part of their culture..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.