What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
And these two teams didn't exist the last time Souths won a finals game

Since then then they have won 8 premierships between them.

LOL@50uff$

Ziggy the God

First Grade
This man was PM the last time Souths won a finals game.

LOL@50uff$

It is amazing, yet we still had more people come through the home gates than your team last year. A year when you won the competition.

If we take the official view of the NRL, then last year was the first competition win for StGeorge Illawarra.

If we take the StGeorge view that it was number 16, then that was your first competition win since this guy was our Prime Minister:

r63644_175650.jpg

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
It is amazing, yet we still had more people come through the home gates than your team last year. A year when you won the competition.

If we take the official view of the NRL, then last year was the first competition win for StGeorge Illawarra.

If we take the StGeorge view that it was number 16, then that was your first competition win since this guy was our Prime Minister:

r63644_175650.jpg

Who was prime minister in 1971?

dogslife

Coach
Bunniesman and Nemesis are more likely to lose their virginity before Souffs win another premiership (and more than likely to each other)

oh and LOL@50uff$ I suppose

Nemesis

Bench
Our team is still in the comp dumbf**k... St George aren't

LOL@DEAD V
... and a special lol@chip stealers for losing to Souths :lol:

Evenflow

Bench
I couldn't be bothered reading through the 10 odd pages of this this thread so i'm not sure if this has been said but forgive me if it has.

LOL@50uff$

Nemesis

Bench
So you believe the St George Dragons still exist in the comp, St Gillawarra fan?

Check with the NRL and you'll find the books were closed on them and their records at the end of 1998.

LOL@DEAD V

Fingerbang

Bench
Answer me this einstein....if the red v is dead, what colour is the v worn by the current premiers....St George Illawarra Dragons?

Nemesis

Bench
Answer me this einstein....if the red v is dead, what colour is the v worn by the current premiers....St George Illawarra Dragons?
Well Mr Newton, it's red... and it's a copy of the one worn by the now defunct St George Dragons.

Hence the "DEAD V" is a parody of that fact.

LOL@DEAD V

Status
Not open for further replies.