What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why lord of the rings is crap

MysteryGirl

First Grade
I loved the movies - all 3 of them. They were very true to the books which is pretty unusual for Hollywood.

It was great to see people of all ages in the theatre enjoying the same type of thing. Its not many movies that can appeal to such a wide audience.

And see? You can make millions on a movie without there being sex or cursing. It really was completely against the norm.

thewizard1o1

Juniors
Lord of the Rings is high up on my all time favoiurite Movies. I have the extended versions of the first two and am planning to get the 3rd one when it come in November.

The plan is to watch all three extended versions back to back :lol:

I hate James Bond Movies.

I haven't seen the LOTR movies.

I'd rather kick back and watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail for the 457th time than watch either.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Totally agree EA

I now have it on DVD, and haven't watched it for at least a week.

Still cracks me up

Houdini

First Grade
thewizard1o1 said:
The plan is to watch all three extended versions back to back :lol:
I'll join you wizard.

The LOTR movies were excellent, and as someone mentioned, did follow the book very closely.

millersnose

Post Whore
Houdini said:
The LOTR movies were excellent, and as someone mentioned, did follow the book very closely.

why did they leave out all those songs?

was it because they were boring crap?

Houdini

First Grade
well, at least you read the book then huh?

Admittedly, those song bits were really annoying

nibbs

Bench
millersnose said:
If I want to escape, any old James Bond novel (not the lousy movies) can provide three times the value, with none of the boring bits about why it's bad to wander through the Deserts Of Scrofula. And James Bond has sex in his adventures, unlike that twerp Aragormless, who could have been laid about six times during the course of the three movies, but instead comes away with, in total, a kiss from Aerosmith's vocalist's daughter, and a hug from that gay-looking elf kid Legless.

i'm going to pretend to i didn't read that. you make sick

Latest posts