What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why was Eric Grothe jr taken off???

dio

Juniors
eelavation said:
well mate, he was the pick of the bunch with Paolo in premier league for last couple of weeks and Mateo has been playing very up until saturday where i thought he was ordinary, he's also been playing at five-eight and not second row..

having said all that i believe JT will opt for Delaney who's done the job in the past.

i cant wait to see PAULO
:D in 1st grade hoping next year

varion

Juniors
eelavation said:
well mate, he was the pick of the bunch with Paolo in premier league for last couple of weeks and Mateo has been playing very up until saturday where i thought he was ordinary, he's also been playing at five-eight and not second row..

having said all that i believe JT will opt for Delaney who's done the job in the past.

Please Please Please no Delaney :pray:
Has he played in 1st grade ever since we started our winning run, dont jinx it now!

Give Paolo a chance.

eels1986

Juniors
Can somebody explain why JT decided to switch Guru and Hayne. Guru is certainly a better player on the other side and from the last 12 weeks Hayne has done a wonderful job on right side but he is such a freak you could play him anyway and he would look good. All I am saying is that Guru is a left winger - do you agree?

Hellsy

Immortal
eels1986 said:
Can somebody explain why JT decided to switch Guru and Hayne. Guru is certainly a better player on the other side and from the last 12 weeks Hayne has done a wonderful job on right side but he is such a freak you could play him anyway and he would look good. All I am saying is that Guru is a left winger - do you agree?

I agree, Eric looks out of position on the other side... his runs even gravitate towards the left