What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Widdop. And Hunt

Overseas dragon

Juniors
It seems to me take widdop out of the dragons and you lose a hell of a lot.Broncos without hunt are on life support at present ,just how good the combination of widdop and hunt will be , shall we start at outstanding and work our way up from there .yes the futures looking very very good.

St Georgio

Juniors
I was thinking the same last night, got to hand it to Ian Millward 9/10 for what might be the best halves combination in long long time for the Red V.
If he can get Dugan to stay I will give him a 10/10.

Brutalitops

Juniors
When u consider tigers just paid Reynolds $900K and we paid $850K for Widdop - I think we have great value..
Hunt/Widdop will be the best halves combo in the NRL by a country mile
I think if you wanna use examples of a half being overpaid, Jack Bird and Mitchell Moses should be scrutinized over Reynolds. It says a lot about Reynolds that I can hate him like I do but still kind of like him. I truly admire his grit and passion and Tigers are lucky to have him (certainly better than Moses!)

Latest posts