What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Widdop at Fullback

Drag Queen

Bench
I think he showed enough to suggest he can do that. I sure hope so because I fear our back up option is Nighty which is a backward step in my eyes.
I didn't see anything tbh. What am I missing here? I have to be careful what I say on this forum because I've been ripped another arsehole when mentioning his name. Last time I watched him play was in the semi-finals for ISP. He effectively lost us a chance to play finals again.

Life's Good

Coach
I didn't see anything tbh. What am I missing here? I have to be careful what I say on this forum because I've been ripped another arsehole when mentioning his name. Last time I watched him play was in the semi-finals for ISP. He effectively lost us a chance to play finals again.
So you never watched him in 1st grade??

Life's Good

Coach
Of course and I was nervous watching it. It wasn't pretty.
Well his debut game was pretty good.
I can’t recall too many defensive howlers(if any). Sure he didn’t run as much as you would expect but that was during a period where our season turned to sh*t. I think it’s unrealistic to expect he would be the catalyst to spark an attacking onslaught of the back of an ordinary McCrone & seemingly down on confidence(maybe ideas)Widdop. I’m not prepared to write him off. Time will tell.

Drag Queen

Bench
Well his debut game was pretty good.
I can’t recall too many defensive howlers(if any). Sure he didn’t run as much as you would expect but that was during a period where our season turned to sh*t. I think it’s unrealistic to expect he would be the catalyst to spark an attacking onslaught of the back of an ordinary McCrone & seemingly down on confidence(maybe ideas)Widdop. I’m not prepared to write him off. Time will tell.[/QU

Drag Queen

Bench
I'm not writing him off. 2018 will decide where he stands. I have to say I'm getting bored by the McCrone excuse. I'm one of the few that didn't mind him. He wouldn't have been my first choice but you can blame the coaching staff for that.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
I'm not writing him off. 2018 will decide where he stands. I have to say I'm getting bored by the McCrone excuse. I'm one of the few that didn't mind him. He wouldn't have been my first choice but you can blame the coaching staff for that.
Well done DRAG your not writing that big headed over inflated Rag doll of a full back the kid who can't tackle can't take a high ball ,and can't run the ball back when it's kicked to him.THE LOVE AFFAIR WITH MATT DUFTY has to stop sweetheart .please tell us what you really think .

Life's Good

Coach
To an extent I agree about your McCrone point. He didn’t keep picking himself, that was SuperCoach.

hazzbeen

Bench
To an extent I agree about your McCrone point. He didn’t keep picking himself, that was SuperCoach.
That's been the problem with the last couple of years Super coach , Doust , the board , the group put into place to look over the coach . So really who is accountable for the mess since Prices days . If we fail again next year who will but their hand up and take the blame . As you say we can't blame the players for being picked every week ....

Last edited:

Life's Good

Coach
That's been the problem with the last couple of years Super coach , Doust , the board , the group but into place to look over the coach . So really who is accountable for the mess since Prices days . If we fail again next year who will but their hand up and take the blame . As you say we can't blame the players for being picked every week ....
Noone is responsible. I’ve seen that name around here a lot. Must be him!

Lovemedragons

Juniors
Of course and I was nervous watching it. It wasn't pretty.
F**k you are a negative merkin aren't you drag, the guy has hardly made an error since debuting and the only criticism possible is he doesn't get involved enough...because as a debutant he has been taking the moronic advice from the idiot coach. He has speed, good hands and instinct, that'll do me over any other frigging option.

Drag Queen

Bench
F**k you are a negative merkin aren't you drag, the guy has hardly made an error since debuting and the only criticism possible is he doesn't get involved enough...because as a debutant he has been taking the moronic advice from the idiot coach. He has speed, good hands and instinct, that'll do me over any other frigging option.
F you too. Good luck with that. Whose the other option?

Last edited: