What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Widnes beat Wigan

GB Lion

Juniors
Widnes 20 - 16 Wigan :cry:

Widnes wanted the 2 points more than we did

Well done Widnes u were the better team.

Wigan only turned up in the last 15 mins when (shock horror) we realised we were playing in SL and not on the training ground. Many people will blame the ref but i cant when we played so badly :x :(

and why oh why did we do a chip kick into the corner on the 2nd tackle with 1min 30secs left on the clock when we were 5yards out!!!!

and the thing that is really getting to me is some wigan fans who realised we werent going to win( but we had a chance) with 30 secs left. i noticed these people were people i never see at every away game and who turn up against the closer lancashire grounds :evil: :evil: :evil:

Worst moment - the chip into the corner with a minute left on the second tackle when we could have barged over the line :evil:

Best Moment - Adrian Lam going over with 5 mins to go after a 30 yard break and then stepping the full back.

Man of the Match - WIDNES - Willie Peters
Man of the Match - WIGAN - Gaz Hock 100% commitment from him every week. Superb in going forward and in defence.

GB Lion

Juniors
r u laughing at my pain????? :lol: :lol:

U cruel, cruel person.

oh, ive just cheered myself up.........6,905 at home for the Super saints, so much for the Saints experience :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

Latest posts