What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wigan thrashed

JasonE

Bench
A disgraceful Wigan side has just been beaten 34-4 by Huddersfield who had 6 former Wigan players, players who were deemed not good enough. How sweet is that ?

Now, will the Wigan board have the balls to sack their imposter of a coach ?
any other coach would have been gone long ago.

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
Strange result... a game you would have expected Wigan to win.

Not a pretty points differential for Wigan, despite being in 5th spot.

stormtragic

Juniors
Noble will be lucky to see out season..
Good to see Huddersfield get a win,,,trembling close to 12th spot

nadera78

Juniors
Gareth Hock might well be in big trouble too. Apparently he grabbed the ref and had a bit of a rant at him. A long ban coming up if true.

deluded pom?

Coach
Wigan 2008 are not Wigan circa 1992. The name seems to carry a lot of weight with Australian fans. Don't forget it was only a couple of seasons ago that they were looking down the barrel of relegation.

KOOCH

Juniors
Noble will be lucky to see out season..
Good to see Huddersfield get a win,,,trembling close to 12th spot
don't you bloody well believe it mate.I have been to every home and away game this season.We are utter garbage and yet IL tells us that this clown Noble is the man for the job.What bloody planet are these people on? Certainy not in the same planet we paying supporters are on.:(

bartman

Immortal
Haven't seen much evidence it's anything but a three horse race this season.

I guess some clubs/chairmen can be happy at getting into the top half of the table rather than the bottom, but you'd want the fans to have the feeling that they could at least compete in end of season games, rather than get 30+ points put on them. I'm not sure Noble can live on past reputation for too many more seasons.

nadera78

Juniors
Haven't seen much evidence it's anything but a three horse race this season.

I guess some clubs/chairmen can be happy at getting into the top half of the table rather than the bottom, but you'd want the fans to have the feeling that they could at least compete in end of season games, rather than get 30+ points put on them. I'm not sure Noble can live on past reputation for too many more seasons.

Amongst fans Noble's reputation has been poor for a long time. The journalists love him, and constantly ignore the masive faillings in his teams and his coaching.

bartman

Immortal
I mean I could understand it if he actually gave Bradford a golden era, or had improved Wigan compared to their form earlier this decade. Or got the best out of a GB team for more than one game in 2004...

KOOCH

Juniors
seriously this guy is delusional.He does not have a clue!Since Willie Mason smacked Fielden it's like watching a pensioner going through the motions.Paleasina is an overblown lard lout.Ten minutes each half gives us nothing.Wingers get little or no feed whats so ever.He continues to play colborn his love child and refuses to see the obvious merits of calderwood.We have gone backward so bloody fast you would think we were being chased by a pack of hungry sharks.The only interest that Wigan as in bringing in quality players is to bring in badboys.We have fast become a rehab centre.God help us we need a half decent coach.

KOOCH

Juniors
how close is noble to being sacked.Not bloody close enough.The man is a moron!He's destroying this team with boring boring bloody rugby.The man is never away from the tv.Be it sky or the bbc.Instead he should be with the team he is Paid to coach.GRRRRRRRR GOD GIVE ME PATIENCE!!!!!

Last edited:

dogz08

First Grade
hows timmy smith going? i take it when barrett go's he will take over in the halves..

roughyedspud

Coach
from SL stats

Position 17
Shirt number 32
Appearances 6
Tries 1
Try assists 2
Goals 0
Drop Goals 0
Meters 163
Carries 36