What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wigan's new signing

The Whippet

Juniors
I'm sure that Leuluai would sacrafice a little money to go to Parramatta because he said his first choice is to go to Parramatta and he dosen't want to go to England because he will be a lot further away from his family.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Robbie_Ross said:
I'm sure that Leuluai would sacrafice a little money to go to Parramatta because he said his first choice is to go to Parramatta and he dosen't want to go to England because he will be a lot further away from his family.

it's amazing what the dreaded dollar can do to someone ;-)

t-ba

Post Whore
Greenraider said:
argh i got confused with the W's

How could you? There's only Wakefield, Warrington, Wigan & Widnes in a 12 team league :lol: . *Wonders if he has forgotten anyone*

LESStar58

Referee
Wet Cat and Cheese said:
Kimmorley is all the talk over there and they're offering him BIG bucks, and we know how much Kimmorley likes money :mrgreen:

ask the storm...oh well, Orford turned out to be better didn't he?

God-King Dean

Immortal
LESStar58 said:
Wet Cat and Cheese said:
Kimmorley is all the talk over there and they're offering him BIG bucks, and we know how much Kimmorley likes money :mrgreen:

ask the storm...oh well, Orford turned out to be better didn't he?

You can ask Storm, Eagles, Dragons, Sharks & England

LESStar58

Referee
What happened to Lam anyway? I saw a pic of him in a leeds jumper over at rlfans.com... :?

Iafeta

Referee
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
I hope its Leuluia. English conditions mite suit his kicking game. When he kicks to the player on the full they mite drop it cos its cold

That is without a shadow of a doubt the funniest thing I've ever read. The Phantom strikes again!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cuchullain

Juniors
LESStar58 said:
What happened to Lam anyway? I saw a pic of him in a leeds jumper over at rlfans.com... :?

He retired from playing this year. The pic of him in a Leeds shirt would have been from his last game in Wigan colours.

He's now joined the Wigan coaching staff apparantly

RABK

Referee
He's a god in wigan. He's a halfback and scored something like 60 try's in his 4 seasons over there.

The Whippet

Juniors
I thought Adrian Lam may have taken a change of career and became an actor, seemed to be pretty good at it.

RABK

Referee
Robbie_Ross said:
I thought Adrian Lam may have taken a change of career and became an actor, seemed to be pretty good at it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
Robbie_Ross said:

Just like Ali Lauiti'iti didn't want to go to England?

Hurriflatch

Referee
Well Wigan did sign David Vaealiki a while ago maybe Maurice had a few too many papers on his desk and only got the press release faxed off now.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Elsewhere, Wigan have been linked with former Parramatta halfback Dennis Moran, now with London, as a replacement for the retired Adrian Lam, who has been offered a position on the coaching staff.

Looks like DEnnis Moran could be the BIG Star

Latest posts