What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wiityfan - Baby

t-ba

Post Whore
Ryan said:
No Bell....we are going to STRUGGLE as much as I hate to admit it...

We're always going to struggle according to you though Ryan ;-).

The world wouldn't be complete for you if the sky weren't just about to fall down.:p

Sully: Save up for a big Dish that can get a feed from Maori TV. They play Bartercard cup matches. the only matches in which Witty will play on TV next year...

wittyfan

Referee
Well, I was right about tonight.

Dish? I have a Foxtel dish already which will cover Witty's games next year.

t-ba

Post Whore
wittyfan said:
Dish? I have a Foxtel dish already which will cover Witty's games next year.

10 games, absolute tops.

He'd have trouble replacing JRo, let alon Rovelli...

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
wittyfan said:
Good work Nostradamus!

thanks.

I'm not quite up to your standard yet....you've had a lot of spare time to make predicitions seeing that the Sharks have been p!issing it up for the last 2 weeks. Although the way they ended the season, you'd think they started their mad Monday about 3 months ago.

wittyfan

Referee
effnic said:
No pretty boy for you then. Unless there are plenty of injuries for the warriors.

Witty will be the no.6 for the Warriors in 2007. Meanwhile, your mob can continue to be suffocated in attack by Burns next year.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
wittyfan said:
Witty will be the no.6 for the Warriors in 2007. Meanwhile, your mob can continue to be suffocated in attack by Burns next year.

And he better be bloody helpful as well. Because it goes without saying, anyone at the Warriors who plays badly cops it from the fans. Newbie or not. And that includes your loverboy.

Ryan

Juniors
Seriously though Wittyfan - You'd probably assume that Jerome Ropati (NZ International) will get the 5/8 spot over Michael. Nathan Fien should play 1/2 back in my opinion, with Gattas as Hooker.

I always hoped for the best out of Witt @ Manly, and to be honest, was pretty dissapointed with Des after dropping after just one poor game in which Luke Bailey made him look like kindling @ Brookvale.

One of my mated was taking a leak at The Leagues club on the awards night, and BK / Witty entered to toilet. Witty was complaining a heap (I assume about the club releasing him), and apparently BK pretty well said, "enough already !!! Sheesh".

Hehehehe...

Poor old Witty. Had such high expectation on him right from the get go.

Latest posts