What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wiki and Price- an outrageous comment

MKEB...

Staff member
ToiletDuck said:
I hope she's not talking about his schlong...

Particularly when you consider that she wont post Jenna Jamieson photos for me (in or out of warriors kit).

Martli

Coach
SpaceMonkey said:
But a league n00b would think that... A lot of what Price does (the constant pressure on opposition kickers, the on-feild leadership) isn't as obvious as Asotasi's hit-ups.

Price's efforts didn't go unnoticed mate! I personally rate him higher than Asotasi, just that I became an asotasi fan when he was still coming off the bench :p.

I'm a prop fan, imo, Price and Civo are the best in the business :p

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Martli said:
Price's efforts didn't go unnoticed mate! I personally rate him higher than Asotasi, just that I became an asotasi fan when he was still coming off the bench :p.

You were a fan before he was cool.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Is hard to judge who is the best prop in the world, there are certainly 4 guys who are certainly in contention for that group, Asotasi, Price, Civonaceva and Bailey, on their day all are as good as each other. Heading the next group are Kite and O'Meley, with Kite rapidly heading up that list with his peformances starting from about round 18 last season

I would rate Asotasi as the pick of that bunch, because he is more than a metre eater, he has the skill and ability to offload and assess attacking options above the other 3