What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Ablett sign now?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Cats upped their offer on Thursday and are expecting an answer any day,

The feeling around Skilled Stadium is that he will be staying, fingers crossed.

meltiger

First Grade
Well unless the media have been conned, it happens today.

What are your thoughts Twizzle as a Geelong supporter?

Whilst sad to see someone with such family history elsewhere, if Geelong are about to head into a rebuild, the 2 first rounders are a sensational start.

Personally, I can't blame him, he has given so much, and won pretty much every award available to him in his position. May as well spend his twilight years setting up his future.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well unless the media have been conned, it happens today.

What are your thoughts Twizzle as a Geelong supporter?

Whilst sad to see someone with such family history elsewhere, if Geelong are about to head into a rebuild, the 2 first rounders are a sensational start.

Personally, I can't blame him, he has given so much, and won pretty much every award available to him in his position. May as well spend his twilight years setting up his future.

Gaz is gorne so its time to move on. His loyaly to his family appears to be the main reason although he will now be the highest paid player in the AFL.

We've lost Gaz but we got some pretty good juniors and some good draft picks.

I dont see Bomber coming back for more burn out so I'd say Sanderson will get the job and he has had a few practise runs towards the end of this season. Probably would have preferred to keep Hinkley tho.

So we may not be top 2 for a year or so but we may only lose Dasher, although there is talk he may go around once more, he's certainly good enough.

We seem to have plenty of depth so I dont see alot of rebuilding needed, we wont be too far off.

Latest posts